Kidnapped

Y/n, who sneaked out of the house in 4am decided to take a walk in the park.

She was walking while humming a song. It was not until she heard something behind her. She froze before running away.

Y/n was scared and decided to go back to the house but before she could even turn back.

“Y/n?” A familiar voice asked and Y/n looked at the person to see Hyunsuk. Y/n smiled before speaking.

“Gosh you scared me, I heard something behind me so I ran...” Y/n said as she panted and Hyunsuk looked at her before laughing.

“I also thought someone would kidnap me...” Y/n continued and it's time for Hyunsuk to be the one to speak.

Your not wrong though...” Hyunsuk said as he smiled creepily at Y/n. Y/n gulped before mumbling..

“This is why I don't want to marry you-” Y/n took this chance and ran. Y/n is not a good runner but she managed to lost Hyunsuk.

BOO!” Or she thought so.

“AHHH!” Y/n yelled before feeling something to hit her head and she fainted.

Hyunsuk chuckled and gently touched Y/n's face. Hyunsuk carried Y/n to the van that was just hiding.

Soon, Y/n woke up in an familiar room. This is not her room but Hyunsuks.

Y/n breathed heavily before the bedroom door opened. Y/n looked at him with tears forming in her eyes.

“Oh my princess, why are you crying?” Hyunsuk asked as he put the tray on the bedside table and went to the sobbing girl.

“Let me go Hyunsuk-ah!” Y/n begged as Hyunsuk smiled.

“No... I will never ever let you go. I once did that and I lost you...” Hyunsuk said as Y/n shook her head.

“Don't you get it?! I don't like you nor love you!” Hyunsuk's smile dropped as he stared at Y/n. He took the food that was on the bedside table.

“Look... Be thankful that I'm here to feed you. Be thankful that I was the one who kidnapped you not some random old man!”

“Now that you've made me pissed, you won't get to eat today. Alright?” Hyunsuk said as he took the plate of pancakes and smashed it down on the floor.

Ungrateful Bitch..” Hyunsuk mumbled as he went out of the room slamming the door and not forgetting to lock it.

~<•>~
What will happen next? 👀