Ex

Since Y/n and Yeji does not have time to go back to their parents just to celebrate Christmas and New Year, they decided to celebrate it on their own.

They video called their parents as they celebrated. As much as Y/n wanted to play on her computer all day long, she knows Yeji would hit her.

“Wah!! Happy New Year! Dad and Mom!” Yeji yelled as she watched the fireworks. 

“What about me?” Hyunjin asked as he looked at Yeji through the screen. Yeji ignored him and stared at Y/n who's lighting up the firework.

Y/n ran back to Yeji and the firework went tskuuuk! [I don't know what word would fit] Y/n watched the firework went up and smiled.

Yeji stared at Y/n's side profile and smiled.

“Ehem..” Yeji heard as she remembered that she was still in the call.

“Ah- Mom, dad. Y/n is here, she just uHm-”

“Yes we know Yeji. You were just staring-”

“I was not!”

“Why are you so defensive?” Hyunjin asked as Yeji rolled her eyes and ended the call.

“You didn't say goodbye to-”

“I forgot. I'll just do it later.”

Timeskip

Y/n received a notification of Instagram. She checked it and saw a girl who's username was “ShiJi.U”. Her profile was private.

She followed that person back and went downstairs where Yeji should be.

She walked towards Yeji who was doing something. She looked over on what Yeji was staring and it was some kind of paper.

“What's that-”

“Nothing!” Yeji said as took the paper and hid it behind her as she faced Y/n. They were in a position where Y/n's hands are beside Yeji's body. Then Yeji is like at the edge of the counter.
[]
“Having a hard time explaining?”

“No.”

“Okay, let me explain. It's like Yeji is being pinned on the counter with Y/n staring right into her eyes-”

“Who's book is this anyways?”

“Yours-”

“Let me do it in my way Jeon Heejin.”

“Okay, as you say so.”
[]

Yeji was pinned by Y/n as she looked at her straight in the eyes. Yeji felt butterflies in her stomach as her heartbeat because faster.

“Tell me, what's that paper about?”

Yeji shook her head as Y/n bit her lip.

“Look, if you won't tell me. I'll tell mother and father about your ex.

“I don't have an ex!” Yeji exclaimed as Y/n smirked. Moving her head closer to Yeji's.

“You do.”

“I don't!”

“Oh, is your relationship with Shin Ryujin nothing to you?” Y/n asked as Yeji hit Y/n's head.

“How did you know that!?” Yeji asked as she continuously hit Y/n.

“Ow! Stop it!” Y/n said as she attempted to run away from Yeji. Y/n ran to the living room and Yeji followed her.

Soon... This chaotic scene became a funny experience to the both of them. Wanna know why?

It's because as Yeji was following Y/n, Yeji slipped and good thing Y/n catched her.

Yeji felt the butterflies once again not until Y/n laughed so hard which made Yeji hit her once again.

*sigh*

You're mine...