'You were Mine'

Y/n quietly went to Yeji's room. She saw the girl sitting on her bed playing with her phone.

“Yeji unnie?” Y/n said as she smiled at Yeji. Yeji looked at her direction and told her to come in.

“What's wrong?” Yeji asked as Y/n shook her head. “Nothing, I just want to ask you a question.” Y/n stated as Yeji looked at her confused.

“What is it?”

“Why did you wrote letters and put it in my locker?” Y/n asked as Yeji smiled.

“Just wanna test your loyalty to Lia.” Yeji said as Y/n nodded understanding her.

“What about the ‘You were mine’ you wrote?” Y/n asked as she tilted her head at Yeji.

“Well-”

“Y/N-AH DAD SAID YOU SHOULD COME DOWN HERE” Hyunjin (Straykids) yelled as Y/n stood up.

“Just explain it to me later, unnie.” Y/n said as she left Yeji's room. She went downstairs seeing her parents sitting on the couch with a woman.

“Dad, Hyunjin said you need me?” Y/n asked as her dad nodded before looking at her.

“Your mom wants to see you.” Her father said as Y/n chuckled before looking at her stepmother.

“Why? She always sees me.” Y/n stated as her father shook his head.

“Not your step-mom, your real mother.” her dad said as Y/n nodded before looking at the woman who's sitting on the couch.

“You know, your daughter here left me on the streets.” Her mother said as Y/n was shocked before she disagreed with her.

“I did not! I was busy that's why I told her to walk back to her house.” Y/n said as her dad sighed.

“And what is that thing you are busy about?” Her father asked as Y/n tried to find a reason.

“See? Your just avoiding your mother.” Her father then stated as Y/n felt defeated before looking at her mother.

“What do you want?” Y/n asked as her mother smiled.

“I heard from your father that Lia broke up with you” She stated as Y/n look at her suspiciously.

“So?” Y/n rudely asked as her father was about to scold her again when her mother stopped him.

“Why don't you marry the guy I wanted you to-”

“Mom! I already told you before! I have no interest in men!” Y/n said as she stared at her mother who tried to calm her down.

“This is the reason why I went with dad! To be honest, I like my step-mom better than you!” Y/n said as her mother slap her cheek.

It hurts but Y/n cared less. She went inside her room and her parents looked at each other. Her father sighed.

“Maybe, you shouldn't have told her that...” Her father said as her mother nodded.