Another One?

After waking up, Y/n decided to get some fresh air first. Y/n went to the park and sat on one of the benches.

She closed her eyes and felt the wind hitting her face. She felt someone sat beside her but didn't payed attention.

“Are you o-okay?” A woman asked as Y/n opened one eye and looked at her.

“Huh? Oh.. Y-yeah, no need to w-worry..” Y/n said as she opened the other eye and smiled.

I was not worried..” The woman mumbled as Y/n heard it and smiled awkwardly.

“Aren't you the one-” Y/n tried to change the topic.

“The one you mistaken for your friend? Yeah... It's m-me.” The woman said as she lowered her head.

Y/n felt blood rush to her cheeks as she chuckled and sat awkwardly. Awkward silence surrounded both of them and Y/n stood up.

“Uh... Wanna get some coffee?” Y/n hesitantly asked the Woman as the woman looked up and nodded.

As they reached the nearest café another awkward silence surrounded them.

“What is your n-name?” The woman asked as Y/n smiled before introducing herself.

“I'm Hwang Y/n, nice to meet you” Y/n said as she extended her hand and the woman gladly accepted it.

“Son Hyeju, nice to meet you too Y/n-shi” The woman said as Y/n smiled.

Timeskip

After that Y/n decided to go back home since she wanted to eat breakfast.

Y/n opened the door and looked around the house and saw that everyone was already awake.

Y/n smiled before going to the kitchen where her stepmother and half-sister was cooking.

Y/n smelled the delicious scent of the food they made. Y/n smiled as she saw what they cooked.

“You guys cooked Chicken Adobo?” Y/n asked as they nodded and Y/n hugged them tightly.

(If you don't know what chicken adobo is, it is a Filipino dish which is really simple yet delicious)

By just looking at it, it can really be mouthwatering. Y/n looked at it and brought it to the dining table.

Hyunjin looked at curiously. Y/n noticed it and gave a piece of chicken onto his plate.

“What is that?” Hyunjin asked as he pointed at the chicken using his fork.

“That is chicken adobo, try it! It's very delicious.” As Y/n said that she felt someone stomp on to her foot.

Y/n tried not to scream and looked at the person infront of her. Yeji was not looking at her, until she nudged Yeji's foot.

“What?” Y/n mouthed as Yeji pointed at the chicken. Y/n looked at her confused before Yeji rolled her eyes and took a piece of chicken.

What is wrong with her?’ Y/n asked herself as she took a bite.

Minju, Soojin, Yeji, and Hyeju... I would not include Hyunsuk anymore

~<•>~
I can't sleep so I published this :))