Chapter 63.

Third person's POV.

He was in his car driving around and listening to the radio. Every place he passed was talking about the Carson family. The headline was 'Elijah loses fiancee after she gives birth to twins.'

"The Carsons, sure always have bad days." He laughed driving. "Wait a second, is that Elijah, Mr. Carson's son?" He smiled and stopped the car in front of Elijah, who passed out on the street. "I always knew God is with me." He picked Elijah up. "This boy weighs a lot." He mumbled as he put Elijah inside his car. "I found my ticket." He giggled as he started driving. "That girl that died, his fiancee must've been really lucky. I mean, Elijah Carson passed out in the rain, crying for her. She must've cursed a spell on him but God took her away. If she just lived a couple more years Elijah would've probably given her every dollar he has but she died too soon. Poor kid." He took Elijah to his house. "I'll use you while you mourning for your love." He smirked.

Kathleen, on the other side, switched the tv on. She was still in shock at what she heard at the hospital last night. 

"Annette Hendricks, fiancee of Elijah Carson---." She switched the tv off quickly. "Annette is definitely dead." She said. "I know she is dead but how did she die of a Cardiac arrest. I am sure someone killed her. I know it." She shook her head. "Last night I went to the hospital after I heard about her giving birth. I couldn't get to the kids but I was there at Annette's door. I witnessed her die but it wasn't an accident nor was it cardiac arrest. Someone beat me to killing Annette but who could it be? That girl has so many enemies, she had a bounty on her head so it will be hard to say who killed her."

"Why are you so worked up? Annette is dead, be happy." Melissa said and I giggled.

"You fool if Annette didn't die because of a cardiac arrest or if she wasn't killed by a hitman then it could only mean that she was killed by a personal enemy. It could be a bitch that's obsessed with Elijah and if what I am saying is true then I am next on that list." She pulled her hair. "Whoever killed Annette is dangerous and I don't even know who I am up against." 

"Annette doesn't have her own enemy. The only people after Annette are the hitman and her grandpa's enemies. So relax Kathleen, I swear no one murdered her. She died of cardiac arrest. I saw her files." 

"That's good but we should still be careful." Kathleen said. "You should go comfort your boyfriend Oliver and I will stay away from Elijah for a few months."

"Months? Are you crazy? Just kill Elijah while he is still mourning for Annette." 

"I want him to suffer. I want him to look at his children's eyes and think about Annette every second. I want him to hurt himself. I want him to suffer so badly that he begs me to kill him. Melissa, I promise when I kidnap Elijah he won't know what hit him. He will beg me to kill him so he can join Annette but at the same time he will think about his children." 

"I forgot we have two extra Carsons now." She rolled her eyes.

"We will get rid of them after their father dies." Kathleen smiled. "Annette and Elijah connect the two families but once Elijah joins Annette, the Carsons and Hendricks-Kingstons will fight over the twins."

"That's if they don't fight over the babies now." She said and Kathleen nods her head smiling.

"Annette out, Elijah to go next!" Kathleen said.

- - -

"Benjamin I want to go home." Sofia said. "I just want to go home please."

"We'll go home in a few minutes just please wait for the doctor to come back." Benjamin run his hand through her hair. "How are you feeling?"