Taking a Break

𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐...

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵.

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘢𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴...

"Oh..
It's Snowing‌..."

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

"Y/N... Pull your pants up. Your willy's going to shrink." Jeongyeon says. "I think it already did." Nayeon added. I sighed, pulling up my pants while I laid on the grass. Tzuyu stood up and so did the others. They all helped pull me up from the ground.

Tzuyu brushes off the grass from my bottom, while Nayeon helps Jeongyeon brush off hers.

"Aw... It was just getting better." Nayeon sulks, pouting her face. "I think Y/N's had enough already. Right, Y/N?" Jeongyeon turns to me. "We didn't even get to make him burst." Nayeon replied. Enough with the Sex already.

I felt somewhat lost in the moment. It all was a blur when Jeongyeon whispered into my ear. I felt empty. Ironic given the fact that I was stuffing these girls. What is it that I'm thinking of?

"Y/N?" Tzuyu pats me from behind.

She stood there with an open umbrella in her hand

She stood there with an open umbrella in her hand. Gesturing her head to let me come towards her. I stepped underneath her shade, the two of us sharing the small space. Our elbows touching each other, as we waited for Nayeon and Jeongyeon to get their stuff from the ground.

"Wow. Look at those two — I guess we have a winner." Jeongyeon turns at us while she was crouching on the ground. Nayeon crossed her arms. "I hate to admit it, but they do look okay together." She says.

I said nothing to their remarks, and so did Tzuyu. I guess we both had our fair share of comments today. "Hurry up, guys. It's getting colder."

"Why is it even Snowing. Isn't it like the middle of August?!" Nayeon grunts as she picks up the bag of stuff they packed. "I don't know what month it is anymore." I said.

"Huh. Isn't that part of your job? Taking tabs of our schedule." Jeongyeon says, sharing the blanket we sat on with Nayeon to cover their heads. All of them wore their masks before we started walking.

The two walked towards us, leading to all of us stepping back on the pathway. "I hope they didn't lock the gates." While Tzuyu and I walked closely together under the umbrella, Nayeon suddenly locks her arms with me from the other side. "You think it's over?" She says, jokingly. "Ya, Im Nayeon. We're done for the night." Jeongyeon says from beside her.

We eventually arrived at the gate, which was closed. Fortunately, there was a small door entrance on the side which was still open.

Back at the road, we all just stood there. "I guess we're going back to the dorm..." Jeongyeon says.

The started walking away, leaving Tzuyu and I stuck behind. "Take my umbrella." Tzuyu says, handing me the umbrella. "No — I'll walk with you guys back to the dorm. I'll see you off then." I said, patting her back and walking towards the others.

"Ohh~ What did you two talk about back there?" Nayeon says with suspicion, playfully implying Tzuyu and I did something melodramatic.

"Did you... Kiss?" Jeongyeon asks, the both of them squealing. They both laughed their asses off while Tzuyu and I just ignored what they said.

The walk back was quite short, since their dorm was a couple of streets away from the park. "Are you visiting the dorm?" Jeongyeon asks. I shook my head from side to side. "Don't you want to see the others?" "I think they've seen plenty enough of me." I joked, implying that they've seen my- whatever...

We soon walked up towards their dorm building's back entrance. We walked towards the back incase there were fans waiting at the street. The three of them step up to the glass doorway. "Take care, you guys. Get some rest tonight." I said, before waving goodbye.

I gave them a smile, assuring them I'd be fine on my way home

I gave them a smile, assuring them I'd be fine on my way home. "Wait!" Tzuyu stops me from leaving. "Take my umbrella."

"I'm Fine, Tzuyu-"

"It's the least I can do." She says. "Just get home safe. Alright?" She asks, grabbing my hand and placing the umbrella handle on my palm. She held my hand for a good second before letting go.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu." I said.

"Goodnight, Y/N."