Sandwich

Fuck!

I looked at Dahyun, she was staring at my lap. One of her eyebrows was up.

"Oh. Nothing, babe." I said.

She looks back at the movie, confusion was still on her face.

My head faced Tzuyu swiftly, I was frustrated. I mouthed, "What are you doing?!".

She didn't answer, her hand slowly creeped up my thigh. My hand grabbed unto her wrist before she could go any further.

"Stop it." I mouthed once again.

The other side of my body suddenly felt Dahyun change her position. I let go of Tzuyu's hand before she could see, but it was too late.

She blankly stared at the two of us, my hand still on Tzuyu's wrist which was placed on my thigh.

God- Tzuyu..

"What are you doing?" Dahyun asked. Her eyes pointing at the crime scene.

"I-I can explain." I stuttered, like a helpless suspect. The actual suspect was still not budging. Her hand was concretely plastered on my thigh.

I tilted my head up towards her, she too was looking blankly. She probably didn't think she would get caught.

"What's happeni- Omo!" Momo looked over Dahyun's shoulder and saw what was happening. She covers her mouth with her hand.

"Are you two-?" Momo, confused, pointed at the Tzuyu and I.

"No no!" I refuted, tossing Tzuyu's hand off my thigh. I'm not having this bullshit.

Dahyun turns around towards Momo.

"Unnie, can I meet you back at the dorm later? I have something to do right now." She says, the back of her head never looked this scary before. Let alone, her looking scary at all.

"B-but, the manager's not here yet."

"You can call him outside. I just have to deal with this, okay?" Dahyun coldly but calmly asks her unnie to leave.

"I can explain." I said.

"Explain later." Dahyun says, her back still facing towards me.

I looked back at Tzuyu, who looked baffled. Her eyes were staring into the distance, her jaw slightly dropped.

"I'll get going now." Momo says as she stands up from the couch. She walks right past me, looking ar Tzuyu and I. I felt so ashamed, even if I did nothing wrong.

At least, at that moment...

"The door's locked!" Momo says from down the hall.

"I'll go ope-" I said while I stood up.

"No. Just tell her the passcode." Dahyun cuts me off, causing me to sit back down.

"It's 6632." I said softly, no intent to anger her even further.

Bzzp

"Bye." Momo awkwardly says before closing the door.

Now, I was left alone with two girls. It felt like a wife confronting her husband who had an affair, which is technically what's happening.

"I swear it's not what it looks like. Right, Tzuyu?" I said, asking her as I looked behind.

She didn't answer. Her state was still in silence, and completely blank.

Dahyun sees that there was no response, making it more suspicious to her. She crosses her arms, her one foot dangling off the couch started tapping the floor rapidly.

"Tzuyu! You gotta explain yourself. Please!" I said.

Her finger started fidgeting. She bit her lip as the two of us, Dahyun and I, anticipated for her explanation.

Tzuyu, please.

"WE HAD SEX!"

What the fuck, Tzuyu.

"WHAT?!" Dahyun screams from the top of her lungs, standing on top of the couch in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?" Dahyun asks, her voice was furious. She points at Tzuyu, without hesitating.

Dahyun throws the bag of chips on the table at the two of us. Her anger was pent up. Her actions were uncontrollable.

"Dahyun, please. Let me explain." I pleaded.

Tzuyu sat there, quiet, as Dahyun started cussing up a storm.

"What do you mean? IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO EXPLAIN?!" She asks. She started panting every time she lets go of a scream.

"Dahyun, please sit for a seco-" I held unto her wrist, trying to calm her down.

"I'm not sitting!" She says, pulling her hand out of my grasp.

"I can't believe this is what you've been up to. I let you into my home, and never realised that's what you've been doing." She says, turning around. She wouldn't face us.

"The first guy I've dated in years and- *sniffles* You turn out to be a piece of trash." She says, trying to hold her tears which weren't visible to me. She wiped her eyes with her arm.

"Dahyun.."

"Unnie." Tzuyu finally says her first word since the ordeal started.

Jeez. Thanks for helping. I thought in a sarcastic tone.

Dahyun still faced away from us, but stopped talking to listen to what Tzuyu had to say.

"I forced him to."