Fucked

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

Jihyo shouts as she smashed herself inside the room.  her face visibly shocked. i covered my thing with my hands, stood Tzuyu up who was on her knees at the time.

my body went limb. Why did it have to be her to barge in? She's the leader...

There's no getting out of this.

she was like a statue as she stood there with her eyes that were either boiling or cold as stone.

"U-unnie.." Tzuyu stuttered.

i held her wrist, shaking my head no to tell her not to even attempt getting out of this one.

Jihyo, still visibly shocked, turned around and shut the door behind her.

she put her hands against her face, like a CEO thinking. after a few seconds, she finally says her words. "S-s.. Since when have you guys been doing this?" she stuttered. Her shock must've gotten to her.

"Unnie, have a seat first." Tzuyu says, without even covering her body, pointed at the empty drawer behind her.

Jihyo's knees were weak, she thumped down on the drawer.

"Aren't you dating Dahyun?" Jihyo asked, staring into the abyss.

How did she know?

Tzuyu looked at me, in distraught. "You didn't tell me that!" she shouted, her face with a sudden serious tone.

Fuck... I dug myself way too deep in this one.

she stepped towards Jihyo as if she sided with her.

"Go back there." Jihyo gestured her to move back.

"Unnie..." Tzuyu groaned. "I'm sorry... I really didn't know!" Tzuyu started to slowly bawl. tears suddenly dripped from her eyes. Tzuyu was really upset.

I can't believe what I've done to them.. Dahyun.. Tzuyu.. The team..

Jihyo snapped back to her mom-like self and pulled Tzuyu, who was still naked, towards her. she gave her a long hug, patting her bare back as Tzuyu bawled on her shoulder. her nose sniffling aggressively.

Jihyo just stared at me in disappointment.
I felt so horrible. I wanted to dig my own grave which was practically already ready for me.

Tzuyu finally stopped bawling and moved to sniffling. Jihyo patted her head, like a cub.

"It's okay. It's okay. Go get changed. I'll talk to y/n."

Shit... Here goes my job... Goodbye J.L.P.

Tzuyu took her clothes that were on the ground and wore them. she quietly walked out of the room, still sniffling. she stared inside the room, her eyes still covered with tears, before leaving.

Jihyo looked at Tzuyu when she left, then she turned at me with a deadly gaze in a snap.

"Listen here, Manager." She says she stared into my soul.

"If I EVER... See My Members, get hurt in any way from you again... I'll end your career."

Fuck! I felt my hands twitching, a cold sweat dripped down my spine.

i bowed deeply towards her.
"I'll never do it again, Jihyo. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cause any h-har-"

i started bawling too. What the fuck is wrong with me. I am in no position to cry right now. I caused this matter.

my knees gave up and i fell un the ground. i bowed sincerely towards her, in my bare naked body.

"I'll NEVER CAUSE HARM TO THIS TEAM." i shouted in desperation.

"This family..." she says with a soft tone.

i looked at her to see if she still glared at me. she wasn't, thankfully. i was still sobbing, my tears fell on the closet room carpet.

Why am I such a sissy?

"Okay. Get up." she says clearly. i stood up, still bowing my head, and covered my dong.

she pointed at my clothes on the ground by the closet doors.

"Go get changed."

i nodded before i hurriedly put my clothes back on.

once i did, i returned back to her and stood there without looking at her in the eyes.

"Look at me." she says with a serious tone.

"We will never..
Speak of this..
Again.."

Just a little short chapter for you guys here. The next one will be longer for sure! [hopefully]

Thx for reading 😇