Caught Red Handed

"What are you guys doing?" a small voice whispered from the back of the room.

it was sana who just woke up. she was rubbing her eyes so she didn't clearly see what was going on. what she saw was only a silhouette.

i quickly removed my hands off of nayeon, and pulled away from her lips. which made a very audible sound.

"Wh- what was that?" sana was getting skeptical.

nayeon reverted to her serious face and calmly said, "Nothing."

i heard a small "Hmph." from sana and she had her arms crossed as she slowly walked closer to us. she had a look of suspicion in her face, even when she was half asleep.

"That's not what your lips say." sana pointed at nayeon's lips. her lips were clearly wet and had a red ring around it from all the kissing.

she quickly wiped it off.

"Okay, you caught us." she surrendered.

i on the other hand was scared for my job.

sana slowly walked towards us from the side of the couch.

she sat in between nayeon and i. she was silent until she asked,

"Did you guys have sex?"

nayeon thought it would be a good time to tease sana and pretend that we did have sex. she nodded right as i was about to say no.

"No way, he's our manager." sana gasped.

i quickly denied what nayeon said but she was stubborn and kept saying we did.

"Well...

...Prove it."