Private

"Lets save it for later."

dahyun understood and nodded. she sat back on her side of the table. it was kinda awkward being in that position in front of her. i don't really know what to do on this kind of date. she might have read my expression and struck up a conversation.

"So... how's the business going?" she jokingly says. we both laughed by the sudden corny joke she made. she covered her face using the menu. i could hear her small little chuckles.

i put down her menu, revealing her face. "Dahyun.."

"Yes?"

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?"

Oh god that WAS SO CLICHÉ I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT

i quickly covered my face with the menu from embarrassment. taking a peak from the side of the menu, she had her face half covered by her menu. i noticed that her face was bright red. her white tofu-like skin was no where to be seen.

"I'm s-sorry. That was so corny. But I meant what I said." i had my head low hidden by the menu.

with a small voice, she said, "do you really?"

"I do. I mean- you're really an overall great person. Your personality is amazing, you're outgoing, you're gorgeo-" she cut me off with her finger shushing my lips.

i sat there staring at her finger, dumbfounded by the sudden hushing i was given.

"What?" my lips mumbled due to her finger.

"You- You're overwhelming me. Stop it" she blushed harder. she had her head low, looking at the table.

i held her head up by her chin.

"You deserve to be complimented."

i was so close to her face. her lips just inches away from mine. i couldn't bare staying that close without doing something. but what about the saesangs? what about the pictures? i looked around to see if the coast is clear. i noticed there were barely any servants and people at the place.

i took the chance, and gave her a long kiss on the lips. her limbs loosening up from the tension. she closed her eyes deeply. i really wanted to make her feel special that night. [heh, see what i did there]

i let go from her lips. she still had her eyes closed, with her lips puckered up. 

"Dahyun" i whispered.

she regained conscience and opened her eyes. she sat back down, with a large thump on the leather seat.

"You've got to warn me when you do that. You'll make my heart burst." she sighs.

"What if I want it to?" i smirked.

she blushed once again. "Stop it!" she whispered, her shyness flowing on the table.

i feel like she's my one in a million [haha, two in one]