Falling Apart

"What?!" Dahyun shouts.

"What is she talking about?!" Dahyun turns to me, her eyes were still blazing.

"A-as she sai-"

"You heard me." Tzuyu cuts me off. Why are her words suddenly splurging out at the wrong time? She could be more helpful if she just stayed quiet. Although what she's saying is true.. It's not at the right moment.

Dahyun took a deep breathe before sighing deeply. She stretched her fingers out as if she was about to beat us up.

"YOU HAD SEX?!" Dahyun grabs a pillow from the side and smashes it unto my face. I held strong and sat there like steel. I deserved to be beaten. 

She slams the hard throw pillow unto me repeatedly without end. She bawled as she puts all her anger into each slam to my face. Tzuyu just sat there quietly. Doesn't she deserve a bit of beating too?

As if Dahyun was listening to my thoughts, she soon turned to Tzuyu and slammed the pillow on her face. Tzuyu didn't take it lightly and flopped backwards. I didn't want these two to fight. As a manager and as a boyfriend, this isn't the best route to go.

I blocked every hit towards Tzuyu with my body. "Oh so you're defending her now?!" Dahyun shouts. She slams the pillow unto me twice as harder. I groaned from the pain of my face.

She then stops from the beating and tried to take her breathe back. She couldn't even look at us in the face. Her face was wet from tears. I've never felt so ashamed and heartbroken. I couldn't bare to see her face like that.

"J-just.. Just leave." Dahyun sighs.

But... This is my house.

"LEAVE." Dahyun says loudly, startling both Tzuyu and I. 

"Dahyu-"

"I don't want to hear a word from you...

Anymore."

Dahyun says one last time before heading away from the couch. She stands by the window, and waited there patiently for us to leave.

I looked at Tzuyu and realised she was also bawling in tears. "Let's go.." I whispered to her before holding her up from the couch.

Tzuyu wipes the tears from her eyes as she stood up.

I looked back to see Dahyun just looking out the window. I couldn't even say goodbye.

BZzrp

The door unlocks. Tzuyu wore her shoes before stepping out. I had only my pajamas on so going out would be a struggle.

I stepped out into the hall. I took one last look into the apartment and saw Dahyun wiping the tears from her eyes.

I should be the one wiping her tears..

The door slowly blocked the view to the person I could never replace. 

I stood by the door, staring at the wood surface. My soul went out of my body. My face felt the aftermath of that beating.

I turned around to see Tzuyu. Speechless. 

I walked around her, trying to avoid looking at her. Before heading down the hall towards the elevator.