Sleepover?

with the lack of managers, i had to solely shoulder this comeback on myself. it has been a few months since i started and the girls and i had built a better relationship.

i've had this closer bond with nayeon as our age gap was smaller. i was older than her by a year. she treats me like an older brother at times.

the girls have really pushed harder with this comeback, the company has spent a lot on this comeback and they did not want to disappoint. jihyo took a lot of the pressure for this comeback and it has taken a toll on her.

i had to take her to the hospital. i regularly visit her every now and then. nayeon and jeongyeon would come with me too sometimes. she was recovering, but not fast enough for the comeback which is only a few weeks away.

nayeon being the oldest, had to lead the group temporarily while jihyo was gone.

after a few days

i received a call from the head from the team management department.

call

head: hey y/n

you: yes ma'm

head: as you know, the comeback show is in a week.

you: uhuh.

head: i need you to keep a close eye on the girls, especially nayeon. she's very stressed lately.

you: how am i supposed to do that exactly, ma'm.

head: i'll need you to stay at their dorm for the rest of the days. only momentarily.

that's kind of weird. i've never seen any managers sleeping at the group's dorm. ESPECIALLY the opposite sex.

you: uhh- have you spoken to the girls about this?

head: i believe one person from our team has spoken to nayeon. you can visit them right now actually.

end call