J.L.P.

50 minutes before the dinner...

Dahyun was dressed in her dinner attire. She wore a pink blouse and a denim skirt, which really was a sight to see. "You look beautiful." I said, watching her put on makeup at the table. I was laying on her bed, just watching her do her makeup magic. Unsurprisingly, not much changed. She was already pretty before putting makeup on. Sana walks into her room, fully dressed in her attire.

"No way! We're matching!" Sana says, running in to show her outfit. She was wearing a blue blouse but in a white skirt. "Was that from the photoshoot we did together?" Dahyun asks.

"You took yours home too?" Sana asks, walking towards the mirror. They stood up, admiring each other's outfits. "You look so pretty." Sana says, clinging unto Dahyun's waist.

" Sana says, clinging unto Dahyun's waist

"Oh. Hey, Y/N." Sana says, seeing me from the mirror. "Hi, Sana." I greeted back. "Do I look nice in this outfit?" She asks, turning around to face me. I looked at her from head to toe, her smile was so bright. "You look great!" I said, giving her a thumbs up. "You're just saying that!" Sana says, denying the compliment before turning back around. 

"I'm not lying! You look great." I said. "Ow, stop it you. You'll make me blush." She says, smiling at me from the window. "I'm... right here..?" Dahyun blocks Sana's view of me from the mirror.

"Are you flirting with Y/N?" Dahyun asks. "Why? Are you guys dating? Why can't I?" Sana quickly fights back with tons of questions. Dahyun was in defeat. Sana smiles, seeing her opponent's loss. She jogs and jumps up to the couch. Landing on my lap. I was surprised, the bed shook as it bounced up and down from Sana's impact.

Dahyun scoffs. She wasn't used to seeing other people with me. Well... Besides that one time. Sana puts her arm around me, but realises what she did and jumps right off. "I'm sorry. I didn't think that through." She says, getting off my lap. My phone rings. It was the driver of the van picking the girls up. I answered. 

Ryu Jiwon

jiwon: Hey, Y/N

Jiwon-ssi. Are you nearby? :you

jiwon: Yeah. But I really have to leave. I have an emergency meeting.

Ohh. Is there a problem at the company? :you

jiwon: No, no -- It's not that. My wife's in labour actually.

OH! That's great to hear! Are you taking the van to the hospital? :you

jiwon: There's no need. The hospital's near the dorm. Can I just drop the van off, and you can just take the girls there yourself?

Are you sure you don't want to take the van? I'll just call in another van from the company if you're in any trouble. :you