Dating?

"TWICE MEMBER NAYEON REPORTEDLY DATING KROSS MEMBER DANIELLE"

i looked at nayeon in shock, as i never had one of my members getting caught in a dating scandal.

i showed her the phone.

she wasn't so surprised.

"Is it true?" i asked.

she shook her head in denial.

"Why aren't you that worried?"

"Well... First of all, it isn't true. Secondly, it's good publicity." she said as she looked away from the phone.

"But, this isn't good for the comeback."

"Yeah, it isn't. And it's your job to mediate this." she pointed at me.

she is right. i immediately called the agency to discuss how to deal with this. the head of the department picked up.

call

you: good morning, ma-

head: Yes, we're on it. You don't have to worry about a thing, Y/N.

end call

wow that was fast. i didn't even get to talk.

after that dating scandal scenario, the dorm was quiet once again. nayeon and i were the only ones left in the room. the girls finished their chores.

nayeon was just staring at the ceiling, with a layer of natural makeup on her face.

"What's with the makeup?" i asked.

"Nothing, I wanted to feel pretty today." she replied.

she was already pretty, even at days where she didn't have makeup on.

"But- you're already good looking without makeup on. You have the whole day to yourself, the makeup might make your face dry." i said. i didn't have prior knowledge about makeup, but it sure looks heavy on the face.

she paused for a second then nodded. she stood up from the couch and went into the guest bathroom. leaving the door open.

she wiped her face with something, like baby wipes, i'm not familiar to this at all.

anyway, she washed up and got back on the couch.

i wondered why she was the only one in the room. maybe it's an age thing.

"Where are the others?" i asked.

she looked around and replied with, "Probably on their phones."

another silent pause ensued.

i was going to attempt a conversation starter when she suddenly asked

"You want to watch a movie?"