Backstory

"We've only done it with 'toys'" dahyun coughs.

so these girls really have fooled around together, huh?

"Together?"

they briefly looked at each other, then glanced back to me.

"I don't think it's right to expose our unnies without them knowing.." chaeyoung says.

"...but the maknae has been annoying quite lately." she added.

both chuckled, while i sat there butt naked in front of them.

"Last month, Chaeyoung and I caught Tzuyu masturbating in her room."

not an image i ever thought about imagining.

"We rushed into the room. The look in her fac- *wheeze*" dahyun slaps my thigh from laughter.
chaeyoung laughed her ass off too, her elbow on my shoulder as the two wheezed.

"She was about to cry from *breathes* embarrassment! *coughs*" dahyun coughed on my exposed dick.

at this point i just wanted to pull my pants up. but right as i was about to stand, a van pulled up to the side of ours. scared, i pulled up my pants, standing and hitting my head on the roof in the process.

my crotch hit dahyun's face. "shit, sorry!" i patted her face, fixing her hair. i quickly got out the van and met up with the driver.

quickly had a conversation with the man and shoved the girls in. got in the passenger seat and sped off to the saloon.

the rest of the day wrapped up with their showcase finishing. i dropped half of the girls by their dorm. before i left the building, dahyun suddenly stopped me.

"Y/N- i can call you casually right?"

she's a lot younger than me but ok

i nodded.

"Do you want to- to hangout tomorrow?" she stuttered. her fingers jittering.

"Why?"

"Just- I haven't really gone out lately.." she looked at the ground. she gave me small glances. quite... cute.

"Do we have a schedule tomorrow?"

she shook her head in denial.

"Well... I guess we can." her face immediately brightening up.

"Thanks, Y/N." she kissed my cheek before running back to the dorm. "9 am!" her faint voice came from halfway down the hall.

i felt my cheek, her lips leaving a mark. my heart throbbed. even if she had her mouth on my manhood a while ago, she was very cute. even with her fierce looking face nowadays.

i went back home with a smile on my face.
today was nice..

next morning

*RINGRINGRINGRING*

*RINGRINGRINGRING*

*RINGRINGRI-* three unread messages from..

...kim dahyun

shit i must have overslept.. i looked at the time-

9:12 am

SHIT. she must've been waiting for so long... poor kid. i quickly got out of bed and took a quick shower.

wearing my green fleece sweater, and a pair of jeans. a few sprays of my burberry perfume. why am i overdressing today? *tss* this kid really got me out of bed at 9 in the morning.

i drove my personal car to the dorm and saw dahyun waiting by the entrance of the building. she was clearly upset. it was 9:45 am.

i rolled open the window.

"Dahyun! I'm really sorry!" i shouted from the driver's seat, out the passenger side.

she stood up. she was wearing a dark green sweater, tucked into a short beige skirt. she looked effortlessly cute and i really did not know how to feel about it.

i opened the door, gesturing her to come in. she sat on the passenger seat with that disappointed aura. looking down at the carpet.

i leaned towards her. "I'm really sorry. I don't really go on dates that often."

shit.. did i just say that.

she tilted her head up, chuckling in the process. "I'm sorry I woke you up this early. I have never been on a date yet."

never??

"I- I didn't mean to say tha- becau- whatever." she smiled. "I got you this.. Just cause you know.. I'm late."

i handed her some chocolates my mom gave me when she last visited.

giving her the small paper bag. her smile widened. god this kid is really making my heart feel certain ways.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I know a place."