Prove it

"Well... Prove it." sana insisted.

i looked at nayeon in distraught as to why she kept saying we did. my job credibility is going down by the second.

"Very Well." nayeon said.

she kneeled in front of me and started unbuckling my belt.

"Nayeon!" i whispered loudly while sana sat there in amazement.

"Let's get this over with, okay?" she calmly said as she unzipped my pants.

she pulled down my underwear revealing my erected manhood from all the kissing a while ago.

they both gulped, "I-It's big." sana said, while nayeon held up my shaft.

she compared it to her face and laughed in awe.

"It's bigger than my face!" nayeon said.

"But didn't you see it earlier?" sana asked.

"Right..." nayeon replied.

i on the other hand was praying for my job to stay intact.

nayeon then licked the shaft and the head, my body twitched by the contact of her tongue. she put her mouth on the head and to my dismay, she was pretty amazing at it.

she used her tongue to slither around the head, similar to when we were kissing.

sana, who was sitting right next to me, was in shock seeing what was unfolding in front of her. the sight of her unnie sucking was probably something she never thought she'd see.

nayeon then started thrusting her head up and down, with her mouth sliding up and down the shaft of my penis. the head was hitting the back of her throat and she started getting more and more aggressive.

she paused and looked at sana who was in still in shock. she pulled her down from the couch and kneeled her in front of me too.

it cant be.. both of them?

nayeon held her hair up and gestured her to my penis. sana was shy and gave it a lick.

"I-I'm not sure about this..." she stammered.

"It's fun, don't worry." nayeon said.

sana then licked the shaft of my dick while nayeon sucked on the head. these two girls going down on me made me feel ecstatic. but... i can't lose my job, especially like this.

"G-Girls... we shouldn't be doing this." i attempted to stop them.

"Why?" nayeon asked.

"I might lose my job." i replied.

sana who was licking my shaft stopped and said, "We can keep this as a group secret."

Group Secret?

"You're telling me that the other members will know?" i asked.

"Don't worry! They'll like this too!" an optimistic sana replied.

they're going to do this too?!

the two returned back to the fellatio. nayeon was licking the shaft this time while sana sucked on the head.

nayeon held her head and started thrusting it up and down. the feeling of two tongues making contact with my penis made me jolt.

nayeon stood up and took her top off, nude torso. her boobs were perky, and plump. she sat down beside me and kissed me while sana downed me.

i felt blood rushing through my body.

nayeon grabbed my hand and put it on her now exposed breast. it made my cock even harder. sana was practically a pro at this now and took advantage of the longer shaft. she choked on my cock a few times from deep-throating.

sana then took her top off too revealing her breasts. they were larger than nayeon's but were still plump. she went back in for the blow while nayeon took her bottoms off.

she was completely naked now.

i was scared that one of the girls would wake up and catch us.

she sat on my waist while sana still sucked me down.

she rubbed herself then went back in to kiss me. the hair from her pussy rubbing against my belly. sana stopped sucking me then licked nayeon's exposed vagina.

nayeon was shocked, "Sana!" she whimpered.

they clearly have never done this before and never planned to.

now my dick was rubbing against nayeon's clit while sana licked nayeon's pussy.

sana held my dick and slowly shoved it into nayeon. i entered nayeon's womanhood. i could feel the warmth of her inner walls as she moaned. i could see sana laughing from behind seeing her unnie moaning.

i held her and sat her beside me by the couch. my hand went to her waist then she kissed me. nayeon was stuck in one position as she couldn't move. i sat her back down slowly, entering her vagina. she moaned once again.

sana's hands were grazing unto my chest while mine were on nayeon's waist by this time.

i slowly thrusted my dick even further, nayeon whimpered. she slowly attempted to thrust herself up and down my dick. her inner walls were tight but were well lubricated by her feminine juice.

sana held her unnie's ass and thrusted her even faster. nayeon moaned louder but was still silent enough. i held her down to my chest and thrusted my dick faster into her. she bit her fingers, avoiding the pleasured moans she was about to release.

sana undressed herself, and was completely naked this time too. she pushed her well-pleasured unnie off my chest and sat on my dick. she rubbed her clit on my dick and slid on it.

"Sana, you sure are pretty good at that." nayeon said softly, still crawled up from her moans.

sana then pushed my dick inside of her, she was even tighter than nayeon. she let out a loud moan accidentally then i covered her mouth. she whimpered as my dick entered her deeper and deeper. i slowly thrusted myself in her as her walls started loosening up.

nayeon who sat back up, licked sana's breasts. she sucked on one nipple and held the other.

the sight of these two gorgeous girls going ham on me excited me even more. i could feel the cum about to release. i pushed sana off to the side carefully as i stood in front of these two girls.

they had their mouths open, ready for my release.

nayeon gave me a hand and thrusted it. her fingers crawled unto my shaft as i finally release my cum on their faces.

my whole body jittered from my orgasm and i sat back down between them.

"That was amazing." i sighed in exhaustion.

"It was..." nayeon said.

"You can keep your job if you keep doing this for us." nayeon said.

"Whatever it takes."