First Date

"I know a place."

she took out her phone and typed in her location.

"Lets go here!" she pointed her phone to my face.

So's Peak Cliff Restaurant

Quite a far ride for a first date.

shit. i keep thinking of this as a date..

we drove off to the location. i took short glances of her throughout the ride. theres really something about her that makes me feel... i dont know.. i can't explain it.

i suddenly heard her lips smack, like she was about to say something. we stopped at a red light and i looked over to her. she was staring at the box of chocolates i gave her. she looked serious.

i wondered if i did something wrong.

"What's up?"

she suddenly regained her senses and was caught off guard.

"I- uhh-

what?

"I never really got gifts from guys.. except from once..."

her never dating is believable. but the simple gift from a guy is way too vague.

"I'm honoured to be the first one to do so."

she smiled and glanced back at the window.

we shortly got to the restaurant. the view was amazing and the timing was perfect for the weather.

"tss.. I guess going early was a great idea."

"*smirks* I planned ahead." she said. i could see how proud of herself she was in her eyes. her bright smile really mentally got me on my knees. god..

we got at our table, sitting across each other on couches. we sat next to the porch overlooking the skyline and the mountains in the background. the view was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her..

theres something about her that i don't understand. she makes me feel (hate to use this term) love, genuinely.

i took my phone out to capture the image in front of me. she sat across the table, looking at the view. right after i captured a shot, she looked over to me.

"We should take one together." she smiled.

she stood up and sat next to me, handing her phone over to me. i quickly got the phone and took a selfie. she posed cutely, holding my arm. i felt my heart melt when she held unto me.

as i handed her phone back, her hand laid unto my thigh, close to my crotch. although she's already seen it in other circumstances, this was different...

she stroked my thigh with her thumb as she grabbed ahold unto my thigh. slowly grazing her fingers on my legs, it felt ticklish, yet seductive.

i looked over to her eyes, i could see the warmth and lust together.

i caressed her cheek, forgetting we were in public. she laid her hand on my crotch, grabbing ahold on my manhood. as much as i wanted to kiss her right at that moment, i had to keep my guard up. there could be saesangs anywhere.

i quickly turned down dahyun's urges.

"Lets save it for later."