Visit

the whole week after my date with Dahyun, there was no schedule for the girls. I felt uneasy doing nothing for the week and decided to visit their dorm.

dorm

by this time, i was given a key by Nayeon personally for the main door. i unlocked the door and calmly walked inside. it was 10 in the morning. i expected the girls to be fast asleep, but to my surprise Mina was awake and watching TV.

"Psst." i whispered into her ear. scaring her instantly, almost dropping her cup of tea.

"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" she shouted.

"sorry..."

she looked scary when she shouted.

she turned back to the screen as if nothing happened.

"Mina.." i whispered.

she didn't hear me the first time.

"Minaaa."

"Mmm??" she murmurs, without leaving her eyes from the TV. she was too distracted.

forget it, i just left the living room without saying anything else.

i looked over to my left, and saw dahyun's room. i sneaked in to see if she was awake.

as soon as i opened the door, a loud snore could be heard.

i forgot that sana slept with dahyun. sana was the one snoring.

she had dahyun cradled in her arms. her arms engulfing dahyun's body.

the two were the only ones in the room.

i went out, since dahyun was still asleep.

checking the other rooms, one door was creaked open.

in the gap of the door frame, i saw chaeyoung on her laptop. she was playing league. that was cool since i played that game too.

i barged into her room, my narrow vision only towards the laptop.

as soon as i entered, i heard a fumbling sound from the corner.

chaeyoung looks behind, irritated.

"YA! Who's so damn nOIS-"

she turned around. seeing me, she stopped before swearing.

"oh, its you."

i looked at the corner where the sound came from, it was tzuyu. she just got out of the shower.

"Jesus, Tzuyu. Can't you stand?" chaeyoung asks with irritation.

"will you j-just help me?" she stuttered.

i helped her up. she held unto her towel. her wet hair hitting my shirt, leaving some stains.

"sorry..."

"Will you guys keep it down??" chaeyoung asks aggressively.

"...whatever." tzuyu says under her breath.

again...
left the room

i was bored out of my mind. i didn't know what to do at the dorm. having no schedule made me crazy.

while walking down the hall, i heard footsteps running towards me. i looked behind and saw tzuyu standing right in front of me.

"Manager Y/N, could you help me for a second."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Follow me."

walking back down the hall, i entered the room where chaeyoung was playing. she led me to the back of the room where there was a hall.

we eventually arrived in the small closet room they had.

she closed the door.

i looked around and saw all the disorganised piles of clothes on the ground. a weird stench was present in the room.

"Could you help me pick an outfit?" tzuyu asks.

"What's the occasion?"

"A date."