Closet Sex

"I-I'm getting turned on..."

i whispered softly, but it was loud since we were alone in the cramped walk-in closet.

Tzuyu gazed upon my body from head to toe. Before finally saying what seemed to be her last words that day.

"You better be."

the sudden shift in her tone from an innocent taiwanese girl to a very bone chilling femdom pornstar.

her gaze upon my eyes made me feel uncomfortably good. it was ecstatic. its like her eyes were making out with mine.

"Do you want to mess this closet up?" she asks subtly.

i couldn't answer.

she quickly held unto my bulge. "Is Manager-nim gowing to help me~?" she asks with a sarcastic cute tone.

she squeezed my bulge a bit before letting go. it made me even more stiff.

"I guess you're ready, huh." she says.

she held unto the bottom part of her see through shirt and slowly pulled upwards. her underboob slowly revealing itself before bouncing down for my eyes to see.

her bare chest looked so appealing.

"Does manager-nim want to touch my breasts?" she asks once again, sarcastically.

she grabs my wrist and places my hand on one of her breasts.

she closed her eyes in satisfaction.

"That's right. I've been waiting to be fondled for so long! The girls can't satisfy me at all. I've been craving for a man's hands..." she whispers into my ear seductively.

"Tzuyu..." i groaned.

"Yes, dear?"

Dear? I'm like an eternity older than you...

"I should stop." i said, letting myself go from her grasp.

"Wh-wha." she stuttered.

"But I didn't even get to try you yet..." she whined.
"The unnies have already done so, why can't the maknae have a taste for once?" she pouted.

"How did you know- About that?" Shit.. Everyone's going to end up knowing at this rate.

"Dahyun unnie told me everything." She whispers.
"I know about what the two of you have going on."

She's unto us... Fuck.

"It would be a shame if... She finds out about this."

FUCK!

I can't believe she's going there. This girl is devious.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You know what I want..."

"A taste."

damn it. why does it have to be like this. it's only been weeks since Dahyun and i started dating.

this is fucked up!

"Come on, manager-nim. I'm an impatient girl." she says.

i gave in. it felt so immoral. betraying Dahyun's trust like this was something i never expected on doing.

wait... i've had sex with chaeyoung and her before.
now i feel somewhat less guilty. i mean,,,

SHIT. i shouldn't be thinking like that. what is wrong with me.