Who Are You?

NINE??

i choked on my saliva when she said the number.

although, the last group i handled was 21 members... but there were subgroups and PLENTY OF MANAGERS.

i guess the doubled salary comes with a cost...

we conversed about the group and its members. it turns out these girls are actually quite popular long before the group i used to handle.

she told me their names which i obviously could not remember and i haven't even met them yet.

we wrapped up the conversation briefly, she told me to meet the group at the rehearsal room down the hall.

rehearsal room

speaker sounds - TATATATARATATA TATATARATATATA YeaaaAaa e ONE TWO THREE LETS Go- [lol guess the song obviously its fancy]

i walked into the room seeing the girls for the first time. they were sweaty, the room was somewhat warm. i greeted them hello, they weren't as optimistic in greeting back, which i understand cause i am only a manager.

i introduced myself as their new manager, a girl clapped for the news while the others were tired.

we're off to a rough start. this is why i need a few other managers to cope with this social anxiety.

one of the girls walked towards me,

"Could you please get us some towels?"

yes please, anything to avoid this atmosphere.

"Where?"

she told me to go to the shower room next to the rehearsal room.

i walked off quickly to get out of the room. i got in the shower room and looked for the towels.

as i was searching, i suddenly thought about why there was a shower room. maybe its for the sweaty idols, but it's pretty odd being in the main building of the company. my old company didn't have one of these so it was very new to me.

i walked in and realised this is a unisex washroom, as it didn't have any labels; the rehearsal room was for all idols and trainees to use.

there was someone in one of the shower stalls- well... showering. i was afraid it was one of the females in the company and hurriedly rushed back to the rehearsal room.

i got back in and saw that they wrapped up their practice.

"Where are the towels?" the tall girl asked, while she was standing by the door frame.

shit, it's the first day and i can't even get fucking towels.

"Where are they in the shower room?" i politely asked.

the girl clicked her tongue in disapproval.

"Follow Me."

by now i still don't know this girl and neither does she know me. yet theres already conflict.

"Sorry if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

she looked back at me right as she opened the door to the shower room. "I'll tell you later."

she walked into the room and shouted,

"Tzuyu! Are you done?!"

"Yeah!" she shouted back.

"Are you still naked?!"

"No!"

thank god, i'm not willing to see one of them naked on the first day.

the shower stall door opened and out comes Tzuyu. she was quite tall, taller than the girl beside me.

"This is our new manager- what's your name?"

"Y/N." i replied back.

"yeah, Y/N." she said as she walked past her. i followed her from behind. i felt so inferior by this girl, she was short but had that aura.

we got the towels and returned back to the rehearsal room.

she tossed the towels one by one to the members, including Tzuyu who just entered the room.

i was standing still beside her while the members were surrounding the two of us.

she looked back at me and gestured me to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, your new manager. Please be nice to me." i calmly said.

a girl with a cute voice then said, "hello y/n!"

the girl who i was with then introduced each  member. now all their names were imbedded to my head.

the girl who asked for the towels' name was nayeon. then the girl who clapped for me and said hello in a cute voice's name was momo.

"You're the only manager this time? Woah, we are taking budget costs i guess." chaeyoung said.

"It's fine guys. I guess Mr. Y/N here can help us this comeback." an optimistic jihyo tries to compensate for the mood.

"Sure." nayeon pessimistically says.