What happened?

"What were you and nayeon doing the other night? I think it was like- a week ago?" chaeng asked.

"What do you mean?" i replied

"Well, you guys clearly thought we were asleep." chaeng answered. dahyun smiled at what she heard.

shit...

"I-I-" i stuttered, right as dahyun cuts me off.

"Save it for later." dahyun said.

the two giggled. "You two sure were enjoying each other."

two?

"Sana was there too." i murmured.

the two were in shock when i said that. their jaws hit the floor.

"No... way... a THREESOME?!" chaeng shouted.

i nodded in embarrassment.

"Woah... We gotta teach those oldies a lesson." dahyun says as she crossed her arms, tapping her foot on the concrete pavement.

chaeyoung throws her cigarette on the ground and she stomps on it. "Thank you." i said softly.

"So... like.. how long are we going to wait again?" chaeng asks. "An hour, at most." dahyun replied.

a pause of silence ensued. i casually sat on the railing, the two sat right beside me.

i felt their eyes gaze at eachother as i stared unto the asphalt. a small giggle came from chaeyoung. "You know, y/n... Dahyun and I are curious."

i gulped.

"And we want... answers.."

i felt sweat dripping from my back.

right before i could breathe, dahyun places her hand on my thigh, stroking it. i felt aroused. she whispered into my ear, "It's hot here, why don't we go in the van?". she stood me up. chaeng slides open the door.

van

dahyun pushed me unto the back row. my heart started pumping. what are they going to do to me?

chaeyoung sat on my lap, her knees touching my hips. stroking my hair with her right hand, and holding my chin with the other. i could still smell the small traces of cigarette from earlier.

she leaned in towards me, placing her lips unto mine.

god..

the van started heating up. dahyun sat next to me, stroking my chest. she pulled chaeng back, leaning towards me, placing a kiss on my lips. these two girls started bombarding me with kisses all over my body. dahyun licking my ear. god... im becoming submissive to these girls.

chaeng licked my lips. then dahyun's. chaeng took off dahyun's denim jacket. then lifting her shirt up, revealing her turquoise bra. her skin so white, practically glowing. blood started rushing my body once again, flowing downwards.

dahyun caught a glimpse of my now erect manhood.

"A little excited, aren't we?"

chaeng held my wrists while dahyun pulled down my sweatpants. she grabbed unto the rim of my erected dong. "I see why the two unnies couldn't help themselves." dahyun says before placing her lips unto the head. chaeng holds unto dahyun's hair while she made out with me.

dahyun slowly inched farther down the rim. chaeng and i were smacking unto eachother's lips. the two surprised me on how great they were at this.

"Have you guys done this before?"

a pause. my dick exited dahyun's mouth as she sits back up.

"We've only done it with 'toys'."