Stalemate

Hello. I should be enjoying my birthday, but there's nothing to do! Quarantine has made this the tamest birthday. So here's a chapter for you guys! 🥳

——————————————————————————

It's been days since the encounter with Jihyo. I never got to talk to Dahyun about it, but we were constantly texting when she had was free at night.

I didn't have to go to the dorm anymore since Jihyo's injury has healed and Nayeon started to feel better. That was the main reason as to why I kept checking on them in the first place.

This month of March, the group has started rehearsing for their next comeback. In the following week, Jacket shots would eventually begin. Their schedule will be filled.

I'm worried they'll all get drained from working so hard.. Especially Dahyun.

I've been handling their affairs externally, while I managed their schedules from my office at J.L.P.E.

I couldn't show my face in front of the girls. Even if no one knew except for Jihyo, and Tzuyu. I feel so ashamed for what I did. And Dahyun is completely oblivious about it. I feel like a horrible partner, and more importantly, manager too..

Date: 16/03/2020

Schedule: Filming for Comeback

I drove up to the dorm of the girls, but saw an unfamiliar van by the parking lot. It was oddly parked near the entrance.

It could just be a new tenant...

Elevator bleepbloop

I got to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Ding Dong

The sound of heels hitting the ground walked towards the door.

Someone's wearing their shoes inside? That's rare.

The person opens the door...

There stood, Tzuyu in a short black dress

There stood, Tzuyu in a short black dress. Honestly, I didn't expect her to open the door.

"Oh.. Hello.." Tzuyu says awkwardly.

We will never speak of this again..

I loosened my throat with a cough. We looked directly into eachothers eyes awkwardly. I couldn't unsee her in what we did that day.

"A-are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Come in." She says as she steps aside.