Back to You

The group has been.. quiet lately. All activities came to a halt due to the ongoing pandemic. They were supposed to have a comeback this March, sadly that didn't pull through.

The company laid off employees, luckily I wasn't one of them. We had to work from home, but my job was to stick with the girls.

Dahyun hasn't texted me recently. I wonder why.

Did she find out? I hope not.

It was mid day so she's probably awake. I opened my phone and texted her.

dubu

dy: goodnight!! 💕
sent 3 days ago

Today

Good morning :you

Wow, couldn't think of a better greeting?

dy: hi!

Thank god.. I thought she found out.

what you doin? :you

dy: i'm outside :p

shouldn't you be at home? it's dangerous.. :you

dy: yup
so..
can you open your door?

She's here? Oh shit.. I'm a mess right now.

Checked the view finder to see who was at the door. It was pitch black. Someone was covering the camera.

I looked at myself and saw the I only had on a tanktop and boxers. I ran to the closet to get a long sleeve and some sweatpants.

Ran back to the door, tidied up my hair, and opened.

"SURPRISE!"

Not a single voice said that... but three.

Dahyun, Momo and Tzuyu lined up by the door.

I was baffled by the two extra visitors. "C-come in.."

Dahyun pecks me on the cheek before walking along. Momo says softly, "hello~" while Tzuyu just stares at me as she walks by.

Closed the door behind them, and gave them some slippers.

"Why are you guys away from home?" I asked, like a grumpy dad.

"Jeez.. We're just visiting you.." Tzuyu says.

Shit.. Why is she here? Out of all the people.

The two girls looked around the house while Dahyun made her way to the kitchen. She's already familiar with this environment.

I walked towards the kitchen, only the two of us left.

I've been longing for Dahyun lately. I missed her. The days never felt so lonely, at home, with no one.

She stood by the fridge and opens the door. My hands made their way to her waist.

"Baby.." I said.

She turns around to my voice. "Yes?" she asks.