I Like You

she suddenly caught me off guard with her sudden confession. my heart dropped as soon as she said those words.

i immediately ran through my thoughts. will this work out? im her manager... i can't afford any mistakes..

"Y/N..." she whispered. shit, what do i do. i never expected this at all.

"Y-yes?" i replied.

"Do you like me too?" she asked. her pupils staring into my soul. i couldn't look away, but i didn't know what to say. her gaze made me tremble.

a good minute or two was spent on silence. we were just staring at each other. the room was building up with tension (mentally and sexually). i could see dahyun getting a grip of her cup of tea. her hand pulling the tea bag up and down. each pull repeating faster and faster.

"I don't know, Dahyun. We've only just me-"

"It's okay. I knew you were going to say that." she cut me off. she took a sip of her tea, right before standing.

"I guess tonight might have to come to an end. Thank you, Y/N.." she says before hugging me for a good second.

she started walking down the hall back to the entrance. i was panicking. maybe i do really like her. i just didn't know what to say.

shit. this is my only chance.

"Dahyun!" i shouted across the hall, stopping her from taking an inch further away. i stomped towards her, pulling her arm towards me.

"I do like you." i said, trembling from the adrenaline.
"I think I like you a lot. I like you so much, Dahyun." i started spitting out nonsense, i couldn't stop.

dahyun smiled at me, causing me to start spitting more nonsense. "I think you're really prett-"

she stopped me with a kiss on the lips, shutting me up. the tension remained between us. it was bound to break at this point.

i held her. pulling her waist closer to mine. my hand explored under the back of her shirt, her back making contact as i graze it with my hands.

dahyun started playing with her tongue in my mouth. she made a small moan. i guess she really wanted this to happen. i took that as a signal to move further.

i grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her up to carry her, whilst making out. i carried her to my room, clearly messy with clothes from the closet on the ground.

i laid her down to my bed, her feet dangling from the edge. dahyun stared at me, her lips wet from making out. "Y/N... I feel hot.." she whispers seductively.

my hormones were going through the roof.

i started pulling her dark green sweater up, revealing her body slowly, inch by inch. i admired her body, i figured she works out.

"You're hot." i said unconsciously. shit... did i say that out loud?"

"You're hot too." she says, as i finally removed the sweater from her head.

her body was laid out for my eyes to see. her breasts in a white padded bra, her skin white as snow. i made my move by started kissing her belly, slowly making my way up to her.

i started unbuttoning her skirt while doing so. pulling it down revealing her cute little pink undergarment. everything about her is cute.

i made out with her for a good second or two. she was really eating my mouth at this point. her arms around my neck. my hands on her waist. her eyes, shut close.

she suddenly pulled me to the side, switching positions. now, she was on top of me. she sat on my raging dick in her pink underwear. her ass was soft as a medium rare meat steak.

(Yes, I made that comparison.)

________________________________
cutting this chapter into two

also, happy new year 🎉