On The Grass (Part II of II)

Nayeon holds my schlong upward, guiding Jeongyeon's hand towards it. The time it took for her to reach my shaft was short but she managed to utter so many words in just a few seconds.

"Ommo! Wait! Hold on!! My hand- it- Where? what???" Jeongyeon blurts out as she tried to stall for time but her hand eventually succumbs to the force of Nayeon's.

Jeongyeon finally grasps my shaft, holding it lightly, her palm barely touching it. It was like Kryptonite to her. She looks at Nayeon, her eyes avoiding me and my schlong. Tzuyu was cheering her on in the background. "Wooh! You got this, unnie!"

"AHHHHH!!" She squeals, her hand tightens so suddenly causing me to groan. Nayeon giggles, slapping her arm so that she could ease up on me. "I can't believe I'm touching Nayeon's slob!" Jeongyeon shouts in... disgust?

Turns out she was more weirded out by Nayeon's saliva than my dick. Tzuyu giggles in the back.

I felt the cold breeze once again briskly graze upon my skin as Jeongyeon just sits there not knowing what to do. "What do I do? Do I stroke him? Put my mouth on it? I'm not ready yet!" She dragged this on for a moment until Nayeon puts her hand behind Jeongyeon's face.

"You're going to hate me for this." Nayeon says before starting to push Jeongyeon to lean into my crotch.

"WaIT-!" She shouts before her voice soon turned muffled as her lips went over my shaft. With my schlong inside her mouth, she was shouting. I could feel the vibrations around the head region due to the  muffled shouting from her gagged mouth.

Nayeon quickly lets go, Jeongyeon immediately jolting her head back. Her eyes were in a state of shock.

"Unnie, that was a bit too much." Tzuyu says softly from behind. "Couldn't you *coughs* give me a countdown or something?" She says, wiping the slob off her mouth.

By this time, my dong was already slouching, almost cuddling itself from the cold air gusting over my body. "He's going down." Tzuyu says, now sitting behind me. My head laying on her lap. Her hands holding unto my shoulders.

"Oh no! What do we do??" Jeongyeon's clueless self asks. "...Really?" Nayeon replies sarcastically.

Tzuyu looked down on me, and leaned in to whisper.

"Want me to help you out?" She asks softly. She moved back up, and leaned back in towards my face. She started kissing me. We were like that Spiderman scene where Spidey was upside down while Mary Jane stood there in the alleyway.

Anyway, once Tzuyu started kissing me, I immediately felt my member jolt up again. "Oh my." Jeongyeon says softly.

"Don't waste his b*ner, go on." Nayeon says.

"Fine." Jeongyeon then went in to tame the beast and used her mouth to her best abilities. Nayeon was then left with nothing to do. She then decided to lean in on the side opposite to Tzuyu and proceeded to kick Tzuyu's lips away from me. Using her mouth of course. "Unnie.." Tzuyu says, still in her mouth to mouth trance.

"Elders first." She says before going ham with my lips. Her tongue was more volatile than the last time. It made me even more hard thinking how these three girls were just using their mouths all over me in the middle of the cold park grass.

I slightly nudged Nayeon away from me. "God, Jeongyeo- Go easy..!" I stuttered.

The girls turn around to see their member jolting her head back and forth like a piston on a cumbostion engine. [see what i did there? ㅋㅋㅋ]

"UNNIE!" Tzuyu exclaimed. "Ya, You're going to hurt your neck." Nayeon scolds her.

"Mm- *pop [lips]* Oh. Sorry, I guess I got carried away."

"Unnie, mind if I take over for a while?" Tzuyu asks. "Uhm, yeah. Sure, go ahead." She says before scooting over.

Tzuyu then moved her way in between my legs. She started to unbutton her denim skirt in front of us three. "Christ." Jeongyeon sighs.

"C'mon, Unnie. You've never seen me in the shower before?"

"I've never seen you have sex!" She clarified. Tzuyu groaned, but went on her way to continue. She pulled her underwear off and tossed it to the side. Jeongyeon took it and put it in a bag in case we'd accidentally leave it.

Jeongyeon being the kind Unnie she was, helped me enter into Tzuyu by holding my member up. "Here you go." She says.

Tzuyu lands and moans, luckily not loud enough for the whole park to hear. Jeongyeon just stared up close, looking in on the action.

"Unnie, get away!" She says.

"Fine. Y/N, wanna make out with me too?" She asks. "Uhm.. sure." I answered. She went in to kiss me. Her kissing technique was definitely far behind from Nayeon and the Maknae. But still, a great kisser.

Tzuyu moaned louder, Nayeon had to cover her mouth. This helped support Tzuyu too on her bouncy castle experience.

Nayeon then fixed Tzuyu's hair behind her ears and proceeded to subdue the sounds of her moans, with the only appropriate tool for this event..... her mouth.

The two started making out while Tzuyu pounced on me. Jeongyeon was in complete shock, seeing the eldest and the maknae just completely hammering eachothers' tongues in front of her own very eyes. I'm guessing it would scar her for life, or at least till the group's contract ends.

'God, can you believe this, Y/N?' Jeongyeon whispers to me. 'Three of the self-proclaimed hottest members just going down on you on a Wednesday evening in the park.'
[god that was a mouthful,, hehe get it? Badum- whatever.]

'Guess you're never going to get back with Dahyun after this'

"What happened?" Tzuyu moves away from Nayeon's mouth.

"-Was I too rough?" Nayeon asked.

"No.. no...

"Y/N's gone completely soft."