On the Grass (Part I of I)

[After a lot of consideration and feedback. I acknowledge how I kind of switched up Nayeon and Jeongyeon's personalities. I've decided to switch their personas in this series.

This will be put into effect from now on. You may notice previous chapters being updated once again.

Thank you. ]

"You're kidding, right?" Jeongyeon asks. "Jeongyeon-ni~" Nayeon says in a cute annoying tone. "Do I look like I kid around?" She adds.

Jesus. Am I really being held captive again? This time.. in Public?

"Guys, I really am not feeling it tonight. I barely even know Jeongyeon. You can't put me on the spot here, Nayeon." I said in a mellow tone, trying to get out of this one.

"Who said I was going to have sex with you?" Jeongyeon says in a condescending tone. Alright, Jeez. I was helping ya'll too... Tzuyu giggles seeing me get embarrassed because of Jeongyeon. "Are you sure you don't want to?" Nayeon asks me.

"I mean... You enjoyed it when it was only Sana and I..." Nayeon says.

"You guys really keep a lot of stuff from me, huh?" Tzuyu sulks.
Jeongyeon consoles her by patting her back.

"We're waiting." Nayeon says as she anticipates for an answer.

"You mean you're?"
Jeongyeon butts in.

"Whatever."

"Urghh... I mean if the others are okay with it-"

"Please. Help yourselves. We'll just watch." Jeongyeon says while Tzuyu snuggled with her.

Tzuyu gestures for us to go on, leading me to turn back to Nayeon who has  managed to flick on her 'Passion' switch

Tzuyu gestures for us to go on, leading me to turn back to Nayeon who has managed to flick on her 'Passion' switch. She pushes me down unto the picnic blanket making me land right in front of Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

"Wait! Already?!" I groaned as Nayeon soon crawled up on top of me. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were in awe watching it unfold in front of their very eyes.

"Does this happen often?" Jeongyeon whispers into Tzuyu's ear. We could clearly hear them since they sat so close to us. Tzuyu nods as she watches the two of us.

Nayeon started to pull my pants down, making me feel embarrassed as the cold wind stroked the skin of my thighs. The cuffs of my pants soon leaving my ankles. Tzuyu was familiar with the site while Jeongyeon was still quite shocked.

"What did we get ourselves into?" Jeongyeon whispers. "You'll see this often now that Y/N isn't dating anyone." Tzuyu answers.

"Wait. What do you mea-" I was about to ask until Nayeon pulls down my underwear. Exposed to the cold winds of Winter. I can't believe I was bare naked in public. It was dark but I felt like there were a thousand eyes watching my dong swinging out in the open.

Jeongyeon squirms at the site. "What the fuck? This is crazy!... But why can't I stop looking away?" She whispers once again.

Nayeon then leans down and starts to stroke me off, instantly making me stiff. "Damn. You're so warm." Nayeon says as her grip slides up and down my shaft. "How big is that thing?" Jeongyeon whispers. Tzuyu chuckles, "I couldn't fit it in my mouth." She answers. "Thank- OugH!"

Nayeon puts it in her mouth after a few strokes. I stroked her hair with my hand. "Nayeon-ah! Are you sure we should be out here?!" Jeongyeon was worried we'd get caught. Nayeon's mouth makes a popping sound as she pulls away from my schlong. "Don't worry. I'll be quick."

Jeez

Jeez. I alreay forgot about the game. Nayeon continued on to suck me off. Her head bobbing up and down while we laid on the dark park grounds. "Damn she's good." Jeongyeon says softly.

Nayeon's tongue started to slither around all the sides of my shaft. My toes shriveled up from both the cold and Nayeon's tongue. This is insane. "Have you had sex before, unnie?" Tzuyu asks Jeongyeon.

Are these two just conversing while I laid their being sucked off by Nayeon? I guess this will become the new norm now that I'm not dating Dahyun. I should control these girls.

"Wha- What? Of Course I have!" Jeongyeon says in an oddly loud tone. Nayeon lets go of my dong and joins in on the conversation. "Oh please. You've never been with a guy, haven't you?" Nayeon asks. Tzuyu and I turned to her waiting for her rebutal. "I- Urgh. Yeah." She says.

Nayeon giggles hearing it for the first time. "Hol~ I can't believe I'm more experienced than you, unnie." Tzuyu says.

"Jeez. Having sex isn't such a big leverage." She says. "Why don't you switch with me?" Nayeon asks her. I looked back at Nayeon, my eyes widening. I never thought I'd ever do it with Jeongyeon. She always seemed so sophisticated. So I rarely chatted with her.

"Me? No thanks." Jeongyeon declines. "Come on, unnie~ So that you aren't left out from the others." Tzuyu says.

"EVERYONE'S DONE IT?" Jeongyeon asks loudly in disbelief. Nayeon without any concrete evidence, just nods. "What the hell have you guys been doing behind my back?"

Nayeon gestures her to come towards the blanket. Tzuyu taps her arm telling her to go to her. She hesitates from moving but crawls her way towards us. "Heh.. Hello, Y/N-ssi" She greets me as if she wasn't next to us the entire time.

"Hi..."

"This is my first time so ya'll should tell me what to do... Oh my god- I'm kinda excited." Jeongyeon says. She was trying to hide her excitement but you could see a faint smile on her face.

"Here... Sit right here.."