Suspicion

"Y/N-ssi was just helping me get some stuff I left in the vocal booth

"Y/N-ssi was just helping me get some stuff I left in the vocal booth." Dahyun says, smiling like nothing happened. She subtly throws away the bottle she spat in into a nearby trashcan. The back of her head was messy since I was holding her down a couple of minutes ago. If I fixed it, it would look weird. "Dahyun-ssi. Your hair is a bit messy, let me fix it for you." I said. We were pretending in front of Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina and the stylists. We didn't have to if the stylists weren't there. I patted Dahyun's hair down before we sat down at the table.

Nayeon smirks, seeing the two of us together. Jihyo on the other hand just kept a straight face. Mina did too, but I presumed it's because she didn't notice us. The girls were already done eating their lunch, so Dahyun and I couldn't eat. We just chilled at the table, lounging around while we waited for the other members to come around.

"When are we going home?" Nayeon asks. "We can leave now. The others can just take another van home." Jihyo says. "Actually no. Our hoobae group just debuted today. Mr. Park wants to hold a dinner with them." Jihyo added. "Oh. They finally debuted?" Mina asks. "Oh. Hey, Dahyun." Mina followed up, realising she was there.

I checked my phone to see the manager group chat. "Dinner at 6 pm. The boss said he'll be late 15 minutes. Dahyun and Sana can come then." our lead manager sent. "How about the other members, Jiseok-hyung?" I asked. "Mr. Park called for them only." He replied.

"Yeah. Just checked. Dahyun and Sana will be going to the dinner." I said to the table. "Aw. I want to eat with my juniors too.." Nayeon sulks. "I think you just want to eat." Jihyo says. We laughed at Jihyo's remark. "Dahyun, do you need me to prepare an outfit?" One of our stylists asks. "No need, unnie. I can just pick something out at the dorm." Dahyun declined. 

Shortly after, Sana walks past me. "Hey! I heard we needed to go meet PDnim." Sana says to Dahyun. Following her was Momo. "Are we going home yet?" Momo asks. "Yes. I'll call the driver." I said, stepping away from the table to make the call.

The driver was on standby so the members were able to leave quickly. The stylists stayed back because they were needed for another artist. I decided to go along with the members going back to their dorm. 

Following them to the van, they all entered inside one by one. I was last to come in. Jihyo sees me stepping into the van, "You're coming with us?" She asks. I stopped mid-way from entering. The driver was there, so I didn't want to say anything weird. "Yeah. He's going to drive us to the dinner." Dahyun quickly makes up an excuse.

Jihyo just scoffs and fixes herself unto her seat. I sat at the back with Dahyun. In the van, from front to back, were Jihyo and Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Mina, and at the back were us. Usually the managers sit up front, but I already went in the back. It was too late for me to move. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu stayed back at the building for their own reasons.

We got to the dorm and were dropped off. "So... Are you two friends again?" Nayeon asks, walking by our side. "Mmhm." Dahyun nods. "Don't tell me you guys are dating again." Mina says from the front. "We're not. We just talked it out." Dahyun explained. We then heard a scoff from the front. It was Jihyo.

"You guys have to stop being so close together. Even the other members. You all are getting too obvious."

"You, Y/N

"You, Y/N."

"You're our manager! You should be the one who's most careful!" Jihyo raised her voice. She got louder and louder. Nayeon holds her arm. "Jihyo, now's not the place. Let's get inside first." Nayeon tried to calm Jihyo down. Dahyun grasped unto my arm whilst this. Nayeon escorted Jihyo up the building before us. Mina joins them in the elevator up. 

Momo, Sana, Dahyun, and I took the next elevator. "That was awkward." Momo says, looking at herself in the elevator mirror. "Jihyo is way too mad for her own sake. We were the ones who helped her go on dates with her ex." Sana says. "Well.. Y/N is our manager." Dahyun says.

The elevator dinged, stepping into the hall. We got to their door and went in.

Dahyun and I stepped into her room which she shared with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Damn, it must've been awkward in this room after the incident.

"You share this room with Tzuyu, right?" I asked. "Yeah, but she moved to the living room temporarily. Ever since last week, she's been sleeping here occasionally." Dahyun explained. She started undressing right in front of me. I gulped, seeing her go nude right in front of me. "Watch where you're looking. We're not dating anymore, remember." She says, looking me in the eye.

Then you could've told me to leave the room first... 

She smirked as I looked away. She changes into some comfortable clothes

 She changes into some comfortable clothes

"Do I look pretty?" She asks. "Mmhmm." "Please. You only liked it when my shirt was off." Dahyun says, grabbing her phone before laying on her bed. She's pretty either way.

We were set to leave for her dinner at 6 pm. It was still 4 in the afternoon. We had plenty of time to spare. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Hmm... Jihyo's been really ticked off with you ever since we started dating. Maybe it's time to talk things out with her."

Talk things out, you say?