The Dating Game

We walked down to the middle of the grass area. Nayeon had a picnic blanket in her bag and laid it unto the ground. The only lights left were the ones from the outdoor lamps that were left on. But they were soon shut off, leaving us in the middle of the dark park.

"Hello?!" Nayeon shouts, calling for any park staff in case they didn't know we were here. But there was no response. We decided to just keep a light open from a phone. The first one to sacrifice their phone was Jeongyeon. We all sat down on the picnic blanket which was big enough for all of us.

"What do you guys want to do?" Tzuyu asks, her eye bags present from crying minutes earlier

"What do you guys want to do?" Tzuyu asks, her eye bags present from crying minutes earlier. "I don't know. I've never been to a picnic with a guy before." Jeongyeon says. "How about a game?" I asked, munching on a fried chicken Jeongyeon bought from a nearby store. "I know a game!" Nayeon shouts, a lightbulb blinking open.

"Hehe.. Sooo...." Nayeon looks at the crowd, aka Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and I.

"Now that Y/N's a free man..."

"Don't tell me you mean-"

"Oh my god. You are desperate." Jeongyeon jokingly says to Nayeon. "Hey. Y/N's a free man. I just see an opportunity here." She explains. I just sat there quietly listening at Nayeon explain the rules of the game. Am I really a free man? Uhh.

Nayeon stands up from the blanket and starts to walk around us while she talked.

"So.. from what I've heard. You two are more experienced with Y/N than I am. So you guys might think I'm at a disadvantage." Wait. She knows? Damn. I guess there's been a lot of talk behind my back.

"Anyway. Given the fact that you (Tzuyu) have coerced Y/N to having sex with ya'll, I personally think Jeongyeon and I have the advantage." She says. Tzuyu looks away hearing her valid point while Jeongyeon just had her mouth open.

"So how do we play this?" I asked. "I don't know either. I was just thinking of a way to get a chance on date someone."

"I mean she is right. Now that You and Dahyun aren't together, you're in the market." Jeongyeon points at me. Market? Am I some just a product anyone can buy?