Date

"... a date." Tzuyu whispered under her breath.

"A date? With who?" i asked.

"None of your business." she coldly replied.

"I'm your manager." i said firmly.

"Alright, I don't have a date. Jeez. I just want you to help me." she says before looking at her closet. as soon as she turned around, her figure was exemplified by her towel.

i couldn't help but stare. i turned around to check if chaeyoung barged into the closet, but the door was still closed.

Tzuyu turned around, and luckily i everted my eyes away.

"Which is better?" she asked while holding unto two hangers. one hanger had a green sweater, a plaid skirt, and a small bonnet. it was awfully similar to what Dahyun wore on our date.

the other hanger had black see-through shirt, underneath was a black undergarment, and a pair of blue denim jeans.

it was quite revealing in a manager perspective, but looked pretty.

she held unto one hanger on top of her towel, and switched back and forth.

"I can't really tell which looks better." i replied.

"I'll go wear it." she says.

right as i was about to leave for her to change, she stopped me. "Manager-nim." she says. "Why are you leaving?" she asked.

"You're going to change, right?"

she scoffed. "You don't need to leave." she smirked.

Does she think I'm gay or something?

before i could say anything, she dropped her towel.

Oh god. "What are you doing!" i shouted.

i felt my hormones racing. my belt slowly getting tighter, my manhood was trapped in my jeans.

"Pfft. Just help me get this on." she says, right as she wore her denim jeans. she didn't have any underwear on.

she turned towards me. "Zip me up." she says, pointing at her back zipper.

i reluctantly kneeled down behind her. her ass was exposed for me to see. it was plump, quite impressive i may add. her hips were so-

shit.. i should stop.

i quickly zipped her up.

stood up quickly and stepped away. had my hands covering my enraged manhood.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, turning towards me. topless.

i covered my eyes once again, with the sight of her bare chest.

"The jeans are nice." i say, covering her top half with my hand.

she stopped talking. i saw her feet move towards me. my hand suddenly was pulled by her down. now we were face to face.

"How are you going to help me, when you can't see me?"

looked away when i saw her chest. my hormones were going through the roof.

she wore the black skin-tight see-through shirt. i saw that she didn't wear the bra underneath.

Tzuyu..

her chest exposed for my eyes to see.

"Well... what do you think?" she asked. waving her body around for me to check.

"Tzuyu." i said.

"What?" she asked.

"I- I'm getting turned on."