Coming Soon

As soon as I returned to the TWICE team, there were plenty of unfamiliar faces. I had to adjust to the new people and had to treat them as seniors even though I had worked here before them.

Things went smoothly as it could possibly be. I didn't really get to talk with the members since there was something big going in the works for the group.

From what I learned, the group was asked to join this new... concert I believe. The date isn't confirmed yet so we still have lots of things to plan over. The lineup isn't confirmed either. Here's the flyer they sent to me for confirmation.

The K-CON:LINE concert, which is held by K-CON as a live concert via streaming

The K-CON:LINE concert, which is held by K-CON as a live concert via streaming. It's basically a live broadcast without an audience where the shooting takes place.

The company of course accepted the offer since group promotions have been very stale for the past month due to current circumstances. Plus, I think ItzMe is having a comeback in the next few weeks.

This would also be a nice thing to work on while I start to talk with the members once again. Things are really awkward lately. So I definitely need this.

I sent the flyer to the groupchat to notify the members about their activities in the next few days.

y/n is here be quiet

Everytime I look at this gc, the name changes...

You sent a picture.

ny: nice. we didn't get a memo or anything?

chae: surprise? 🎉

momo: yayyyy 😸😸

sana: boooooo

momo: wow @|sana

Jihyo added Jeongyeon to the groupchat.

jy changed their nickname to jy.

jy: oh lol cool

jy: goodbye summer freetime

it's only going to be a week worth of preparation :you

no need to worry :you

jihyo: Do we have a date yet?

nope. i'll keep you guys posted :you

mina: post me daddyegr
chewy reacted 😰

chae: WTF Mina??????

momo: sana is using her phone

sana: NO IM NOT

momo: want me to send a pic?

sana: nvm
chae reacted 🤣

ny: can we all go out? i've been in my room for so long
chae and 2 others reacted 👎

chewy: I'm free today.

jy: same
jy: havent showered in two days need a reason to
ny and 5 others reacted 🤢

ny: @|y/n do you want to join us?

sure! :you

My first time hanging out with them after switching teams. Hopefully things go well.

Nayeon decided to call me and tell me about where we'll meet up with the others. Is Dahyun going? I wanted to ask so badly but didn't have the courage to do so.

She decided that we'll meet up at a park that wasn't too far from their dorm. I still didn't know who were going. The park wasn't too far from where I was so I walked there as soon as we decided where.

As expected, I was early. It took a while till I saw one of the members arrive.

I was sitting on a bench near the gate entrance. I was excited yet anxious to meet them. There was one girl who had a mask on that just walked through the gate. She was pretty tall and slim so I figured it was Tzuyu.

Great... I really didn't expect her to come. Given our... History. I figured she'd cancel after saying she was free.

She recognizes me from the distance and hesitates from walking any closer. I stood up to greet her.

She was wearing an oversized blue/white striped shirt. Her bottoms were a denim skirt. I on the otherhand still had on my office attire. We weren't really required to wear corporate attire so I had only a sweater and some slacks on.

"Oppa." She says as she takes off her mask. "How have you been?" She asks.

I didn't know how to talk to her. A part of me didn't even want to face her but she was still someone I bonded with before.

"I've been better. Hahaha.." I started it off with a joke. To release some of the tension between the two of us.

"Where are the others?" I asked. "Oh. I wasn't with them when you guys decided to meet up. I just walked here from a cafe." She says.

"I see." I said. We both sat down on the bench, looking over at the stage at the middle of the park. It was empty. We were the only people there at the moment. The sky was at it's gray-ish point of the day so nobody would really go to the park at this time.

Both of us really didn't speak a lot for a few minutes. It was mostly short question and answers. Like what have they been up to since I was gone.

But we finally got to the question I wanted to ask. "How are you and Dahyun?"

She half-heartedly smiles. "You know we can't be the same after what happened." Her tone becoming more serious but calm. It was like she accepted the things she's done and just wants to move on.

"Do you guys still talk? How does the group handle the both of you in bad terms?"

"Over time, they just accepted the fact that Dahyun and I cannot be as close as we were before." Tzuyu answers.

Why did I ask. I'll end up asking for forgiveness by the end of this conversation. She's probably tired of hearing it too..

"...Which also led to a lot of jokes from the other members. Jeongyeon-unnie could practically be a comedian at this point from all the things she's joked about." She jokes.

"Hahaha. I never thought she'd be the type to joke around." I laughed cautiously. Observing her look if she laughs with me. She did.

"You know... If we didn't do that thing.. We could've been great friends." I said with a smile, still looking at the park view.

She turns to me without saying a word. Giving a good stare for a couple of seconds, causing me to look back at her.

"Can't we?" She asks.