Uncharted Land

[short chapter]

we got in my car after that wonderful date at the restaurant. i have to say, she's really nice and outgoing.

she slammed her door shut.

"Where to, next?" she asks, giving me those eyes i can't resist.

"Your dorm?" i replied.

she paused. "Is our date already over?" she gave me that puppy dog face. i really was on the edge for this girl. she's so cute.

"I don't know. Do you want to go somewhere?" i asked.

"..." she paused to think.

"Can we go to your place?" she asks carefully.

i was dumbfounded by her sudden request. my place? i haven't cleaned that place in months.

"Please..." she pleaded.

i really can't resist her. we drove off to the destination, my house.

house

i unlocked my front door. i was nervous since i forgot what shape my house was in before i left. each step we took was a heart beat for me.

walking down the hall, i could already see my recently-washed underwear waiting to be hanged. i ran towards it in embarrassment.

dahyun giggled from the scene.

"I'm sorry. My place isn't in good shape today."

"It's fine." she smiled. "I really just want to spend time with you, without worrying about the public" she added.

my heart melted from her sudden confession. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Tea?" she asked. i quickly got to the kitchen.
she sat behind the counter as i prepared her tea.

"Y/N.." she says.

"Yes?" i asked as i brought her tea to her. i placed it in front of her. she stared at it for a few seconds before she looked at me with those eyes i can't get enough of.

"I think I like you."