Cut Short

as soon as she sat on my crotch, the tension within the room was elevated. she bit her lip and it aroused me even more.

she stared at my lips as she tied her hair up in a ponytail. her ears were bright red, contrasting to her white skin.

with one small stroke, a single hand of mine unclasped her bra. the only thing separating her breasts and i was the white padding in between.

she looked down and smiled. "Do you want these off?" she asked with a seductive tone, as she holds the bra, still covering her nipples.

i nodded.

she had her hands on her neck, giving me a small glimpse under the bra. her body was amazing. it enraged my hormones.

i pulled her towards me, her hands on the bed. her face inches from mine. her hair dangling on one side of her face.

i stared into her eyes. her sudden gaze made my heart melt. her lips looked the most beautiful that night.

"Dahyun." i whispered.

"Yes, Y/N?" she replied.

"I-."

"You what?" she asked.

"I-."

I kept stuttering.

She hunched back, her ass grazing unto my rock hard manhood.

I quickly groaned. "I'm about to burst!"

I've never felt so embarrassed in my life...

dahyun sat up straight, her crotch was laid on top of mine.

on my stomach, was my fluids.

all over me...

she stared at the white mess.

i couldn't stare at her eyes, i just looked straight at the mess i made.

i was scared of looking at her, i could feel my cheeks flushing up. i wanted to hide so bad. i cant believe all the times i could have bursted, it was at this time. the frustration got to me.

"I-" the stuttering began again.

she hushed me with her finger.

"It's okay, love."

LOVE?!

my heart was in a confused state at the moment. it didn't know if it felt dead or alive.

she slowly got off my crotch, leaving me alone in the mess. embarrassed was an understatement for what i felt. it was humiliating.

right as i was about to sit up, she kneeled in between my legs. bending over, her face started coming closer to the fluids.

her tongue stuck out. licking every last drop of my humiliating accident. i couldn't believe she still thought of that.

she smiled at me.

god, why did i waste such a night...

"Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Let's not cut this night too short." she says as she started pulling my underwear down.

Uhhhh.. I didn't know what to do, my thoughts couldn't keep up with her and as soon as you know, my underwear was gone.

"Another round?" she asks, holding my dick up, as she smiles. squinting her cute eyes.