Movie

it was already past 6 pm. nayeon and i were still watching movies. we've watched three full length films so far.

it was very hot in their living room, i was sweating balls. nayeon luckily stood up and turned the thermostat. but now it was cold.

i was shivering. my sweat plus the cold air made me feel somewhat sick.

"n-n-Nayeon... it's cold." i shivered.

"Oh, that's the only option the thermostat had."

only option? isn't that why there was a dial on the thermostat? a full 360 could surely make the temperatur room temp.

"I'll get a blanket, don't worry."

she went to her room and got back with only one big blanket.

"The girls are asleep, so i stole this from chaeng's room." she sat back down on the couch.

"Why only one?" i asked in curiosity.

"That's the only extra blanket we have."

okay...

she placed the blanket on top of both of us and we continued watching the movie. we were currently watching a scary movie, i forgot the title but it was a train full of zombies.

"Isn't this movie old?" i asked.

"I haven't watched it."

half an hour later

the movie started having more and more jumpscares, nayeon getting frightened more and more with her suppressed screams.

"You might not be able to sleep tonight, if you're THAT scared." i jokingly said.

she was obviously pretty scarred by the amount of gore from the film, it was like she rarely watched scary movies.

"Are you sure you want to watch this till the end?" i asked.

she nodded.

one scene scared the shit out of her and made her grab unto my sweaty arm that was under the blanket.

"Ouch" i groaned.

"Sorry.."

she still held unto my arm, getting closer and closer each jump scare. it felt odd. she looked... cute-

by the time the movie was at it's climax, nayeon was buried into my chest. i didn't mind. although, i shouldn't be doing this with her.

"Nayeon- you shouldn't do that to me." i nervously said. scared of the reply she'll give since she's kind of scary at times.

"Why not? I'm scared.."

i looked back at the tv screen and saw nothing particularly scary at all.

"I'm your manager... it's weird to do this." i replied.

she frowned, i could see it from above as her head was laid unto my chest.

"But... it's fine. We never really had young managers." she said softly.

my arm was laid unto the back of the couch. i was afraid my arm would go on top of her shoulder, which would makes things even weirder.

nayeon probably saw my discomfort but took advantage of it.

she took my hand which was right behind her shoulder and held it. good god... a side of me likes it yet the other side sees the agency regulations.

i tried to get my hand off her's but she held on tighter.

"Let me hold your hand..." she said softly.

"But... Nayeo-"

she hushed me with her finger, which instantly stopped me from continuing my sentence.

i didn't want to admit it but it felt nice having to have my arm around her shoulder. it felt like a cuddle, something i've really longed for.

a few minutes of the movie go by, i looked over to nayeon (who's head is beneath my chin) to see her biting her finger. it looked kinda hot and seduci- shit...

she took my hand and...

slowly...

moved it...

to her breast..

"Nayeon!" i whispered loudly.

"It's fine... Just keep it there.." she whimpered softly.

she grabbed my hand which groped her breast, leading to her squirm. i could feel her cold induced hard nipple poking through her shirt.

her small moans turned me on each one.

my other hand slowly went to her waist independently. it just- i couldn't control it...

i'm sorry J.L.P.

she went in for a kiss, and it caught me off-guard. i pulled away immediately, not as if the boob grab was enough.

"Nayeon, we shouldn't be doing this..."

"But... Don't you like it? I do..."

why'd she have to say it so cutely.

she went back in for the kiss.

her tongue started to explore the inner walls of my mouth. i've never had a girl do this to me, let alone a member i handled.

the warmth of the sheets we were covered in slowly got warmer and warmer. we were sweating, our mouths were aggressive. the room was only filled with the sounds of our tongues smacking into each other.

i-

i can't believe this is happenin-

"What are you guys doing?"