First Day Of Work

its my first day at JLPE, this building is huge. i mean SML is also huge but quite outdated. i got to the desk and handed out the letter the agent emailed me.

she gave me my id card and pointed at the e gates.

oOo technology...

i was excited to tap my card when suddenly a swarm of girls with cameras knocked me over. i was in between the gate so i couldn't open it.

i looked over at the girls crushing me and saw that they were taking pictures of a girl group. they were heading out the building and walked passed me.

i didn't recognise them, because of the swarm of girls. the girl group finally left the building and walked into the van.

the girls with cameras finally moved away, leaving space for me to breathe. one girl was checking her photos so i took a look to see who they were.

stands behind girl's shoulder creepily

she noticed and quickly looked at me in shock.

"What are you looking at?" she said with a irritated tone.

"If you don't mind me asking, who were they?" i pointed at the black van being swarmed by girls right outside the building.

she looked at where i was pointing and said, "Ah.. that was ItzMe."

"I-itchy?"

"Ee-t-z-Mee, the new coed group JLP debuted." she said as she was scrolling through the photos she took.

"Ah. Thank you." i bowed slightly and got to the gates.

ItzMe? what if i become their manager?

it's fine, theres that tall guy there anyway.

i tapped my id card, forgetting how excited i was earlier, and went inside the staff only area.

after an elevator ride

i got to the room that the agent told me about in his email. i went inside and saw that no one was there. it was an office. i sat down at the chair in front of the desk and waited.

shortly after, a woman walked in. she sat behind the desk.

"What can I do for you?" she asked, as she tidied the papers scattered on her desk.

i told her about the email and she typed something in her laptop.

"It says here... that you're the new manager for Twice?" she asked as she looked over to me.

Twice? new group? i haven't really handled a girl group before.

i nodded.

she looked confused while she started at the laptop screen. i asked her what was wrong.

"It looks like you're the only manager for twice, currently."

currently? was there a recession?

i don't even know this group and now i have to handle their stuff, ALONE??

"How many members are there in the group?" i asked.

"Theres.... [counts members] nine in total."

NINE??