miss

Y/N POV

"Baby come on !" Namjoon grumbled .

"I don't want ." I replied .

"Please ? You always busy ! Come on . We go watch movies ." Namjoon forced .

"Joonie . I already said . We in relationship , but I can't date ! That's my mom's condition . We need to focus for our study first ." I stop looking book .

"Aish . Just once . Please ?" Namjoon still forcing .

"Can you stop forcing me ?" I ask .

He looks so sad because I said in mad tone . Yea . I want . I want to date but I can't . If mom knows , she will tell my step dad and he will kill me .

He left .

"N-Namjoon . I'm sorry ." I said before he leave .

He turn to me and give a small smile .

"It's okay ." He said .

"Aishh ! Why I remember that ?!" I mad at myself .

That story was about a few years ago ! Now I'm already 24 . I already break up with Namjoon also .

"Why I suddenly feel I miss him ?" I asked myself .

"Aish . Y/N ! Stop ! He already married ." I said and look myself at mirror . I was busy getting ready for interview . I hope I got it .

I run to downstairs .

"Mom ! I go first !" I said .

"Yah Y/N ! You look pretty today !" Suddenly I hear my stepbrother said .

"Thanks Jimin ." I said with a smile . He kind . He always support me but not my stepdad !

I go to the place that I need to interview by taxi . I arrived in 30 mins . It's so far !

I go to the counter .

"Hi . Where I need to interview yea ?" I asked .

"Oh . Go to level 4 . You will interview today ?" The girl with a beautiful smile ask back .

"Yea ." I said .

"I wish to you Good luck !" She smiled and I smiled back .

I go to level 4 and I saw 3 woman was sitting . Maybe they also waiting .

After 1 hour they all already settle . They got it ? I don't know . Now I'm alone . The last . I'm nervous !

"Chow Y/N !" The staff called .

I stand up and go to her .

"Your turn ." She give a soft smiled and I smiled back . I go to the room and I saw .... Oh shit . I can't believe it .

The man is looking at laptop and didn't look at me . I just saw his hair but I already know who are him .

"Hi . Please si-" He stand up with a dimples smiled . He didn't finish his words because he saw me . His face changed .

"N-Namjoon ." I said .

"Y/N ." He stare at me .

"Can I sit ?" I asked and he nods . Suddenly he turned back . I don't know what he do . Then he turn to me back .

End Y/N POV

Namjoon POV

I turn back . I wiped my tears that almost dropped . I miss her . She here . My first love .

I turn to her and sit down .

She want to give her file but I push softly .

"No . It's okay . I remember all about you ,
Y/N ." I said with a soft smiled .

"Mr.Kim , Can I get this job ?" She asked .

"Why you called me Mr.Kim ? Just called me Namjoon ." I said make her little shocked .

"Yea . You get this job . But I will change it . You be my personal assistant ?" I asked .

"Yea sure ." She give a smiled .

I miss her smile . I miss her when she want attention and many things about her . I still love her .

"So now . Can we stop talking about work and start talking about us ?" I asked .

"What do you mean with Us ?" She asked back .

"Y/N . I still love you okay ? Why you need to brake up with me ?" I hold her hand .

"You already married , Joon . Don't said something nonsense ." She pulled her hand back .

"Yes . I already married but I never love her . His dad forced me to married her . You think what ? I love her ? I already sleep with her ? No . I never . Never love her . Since high school , I just love you . So please ?" I stare at her .

"I don't care ." She replied and didn't looked at me .

"Y/N . Why you brake up with me ? At the last day school ? You seriously ? I'm really excited that day ! I really excited to hug you and said we already finish school . But what you do ? You asked me for brake up . What I do ?!" My eyes red .

"You didn't do anything ." She replied .

"Y/N . It's okay if you don't want to answer . I-I understand . But I just want you to know that I love you so much . I still love you and I miss the old you . Just . Just be my personal assistant and we be like before ? Best friends ?" I asked and wiped my tears .

"Sure ." She replied .

I take her phone without her permission .

I put my number .

"Text me ." I smiled .

"Alright ." She smiled back .

"You already taken ? I mean . Have a boyfriend ?" I ask .

"No ." She answer .

"Y/N . Why you being like this ? You not Y/N that I know . You changed . Where your smiled ?" I said and stand up . Go to her .

"I already moved on , Joon ." She replied .

"Fine . You seem like don't want to talked about this . So . Can you wait at here ? Lunch in 10 more minutes , we go together ? Please ?" I hold her hand .

"Sure ." She smiled .

"Thanks ." I hug her .

She push me softly .

"I-I'm sorry . I just miss you ." I said with a smiled . I know my eyes still red . I just didn't believe I find her ! I finding her like crazy person since she break up with me .

End Namjoon POV