Hoping

Jin POV

We all busy doing breakfast . But not for
Y/N , Namjoon and Jackson . We laughing because remember what happend last night .

"Yah !" Jhope laughing .

"Aish ! How Y/N can said Jackson is a thieve ?!" I laugh again . We keep laughing and we done doing breakfast . We all go to Jackson .

"Jack . Jackson . Hey ." We try wake her up .

"Y-Yes ?" He open his eyes .

"Breakfast ready ." I said with a smile .

"Okay ." He smiled and sit down . He stand up and go to table .

We all go to Namjoon's room . We keep knocking until Namjoon open the door . He was shirtless .

"Hey . Come breakfast ?" Suga ask .

"Yea . 5 minutes . I need to wake her up too ." He replied and we nod .

We go downstairs and saw Jackson with a stress face looking phone .

"Hey . You okay ?" I ask .

"Yea ." He smile .

"Why your face look so stress ?" Jungkook asked .

"No . I just got some case . It's look difficult ." He sigh .

"Aish . Is it hard be a lawyer ?" Jhope ask .

"Little hard but I love my job ." He smile .

"Your bruises still hurt ?" Tae ask .

"Little but it's okay ." He smile again . He like to smile actually .

Then we saw Namjoon come . But he alone .

"Where Y/N ?" We ask .

"She don't want to eat ." Namjoon reply .

"Why ?" Jackson ask .

"She shy about last night ." Namjoon said make us chuckled .

"It's okay . I will bring a food for her after this ." He said again and make a soft smile .

"Joon . Can I stay over again ? If cannot it's okay ." Jackson suddenly ask .

"Why not ? Sure . But why ?" Namjoon ask .

"Actually . I have to be kicked out from my house ." He sigh .

"Yah ! Why ?!" We worried .

"I don't know when I sign the paper . Changed my house name to my dad's name . Then he kicked me out from house . Maybe that time I drink or anything . Just until I buy a new house . Can ?" He ask .

"Sure ! But . One of you guys can share a room with him ?" Namjoon asked again .

"No it's okay . I can sleep at couch ." Jackson said quickly .

"Yah don't like that . Your body will hurt ." Namjoon said again .

"You can sleep with me Jackson , if you want ." Jhope smiled .

"Really ?" Jackson ask .

"Yea why not ? I'm not gay ! Don't think likes that ." Jhope said make us laugh .

"Thanks ." Jackson said and still laughing .

Skip ~

End Jin POV

It's already 1 month . Namjoon have 11 months for make Y/N happy .

Namjoon POV

"Baby ! Let's date ?" I grumbled .

"I'm tired babe ." She said .

"Please ?" I pout .

"Fine ." She smiled .

"Yay thank you !" I shout . We changed our clothes and go downstairs .

"Guys . We go date yea ?" I said .

"Uwuuu date !" Jungkook said make us laugh .

"Yah Joon ! Thanks for giving me stay here again ." Jackson suddenly shout .

"No problem buddy ." I said and pull Y/N to leave .

What Jackson means with again is actually he already have his own house but we always forced him to stay at our house . I don't know why but I feel better when they here with me and Y/N .

I pull Y/N to car and holding her hand .

"Baby . Where you want to go ?" I ask .

"I don't know ." She pretend like she thinking .

"Wanna watch movies ?" I asked and smiled .

"Yea I will like it !" She excited make me chuckled .

Skip~

We watch a movies at cinema . She keep laughing . I smile when I saw she happy like this . I'm very hope that what I do is worth . I want she be mine again . I miss her so much although she always with me but I miss the old her . The one who will pampered , do a face that need attention , and always said I Love You . But now ? Yea I always hear she suddenly said I Love You but when I ask back , she said nothing . Why she so ego ? Hmm .

Skip~

We already finished our movies . But then suddenly she said her stomach hurt . She pregnant . I pull her to sit .

"Baby . You okay ?" I worried .

"I don't know . My stomach hurt ." She keep holding her stomach .

"Wait here ." I said and she nod . I run to pharmacy and buy some medicine and water . I run to her back .

"Baby . Take this ." I said and she take .

"What is this ?" She ask .

"Medicine . Don't worried . I'm not stupid to poison you ." I said and she eat it . I sit next to her and hold her shoulder .

"Feel better ?" I ask .

"Yea ." She said weakly .

"Come . We go back home Okay ? I don't want anything happens to our child ." I smiled .

"Can you carried me ? I miss you ." She said make me shocked . S-She finally said . S-She miss me .

"I miss you too . You already be pampered huh ?" I asked and we both chuckled . I take her both legs to my waist and her chin at my shoulder . She hugging me while I carried her . I hug her tightly . I miss her so much . Finally what I want she really ask for . I mean . I really miss when she pampered like this . And she ask for me to carried her . I walked slowly and everyone was looking at us . Maybe they weird why I carried her . We  walking to lift but suddenly one of security stop me .

"Sir . Is your wife okay ?" He ask .

"Yea . She pregnant . Her stomach just hurt ." I reply with a smiled .

"Oh . We can see her face trying to hide the pain . You want us take a wheelchair ? You don't need to pay . We pity looked at you carried her like that from cinema ." The second security said . Everyone still looking at us .

"No it's okay . My car just at there ." I smiled again . They too kind !

"Can we help you with your things ?" They ask again because they saw I'm holding a paper bag . We buy some clothes .

"No . It's okay . I'm okay . Thank you ." I smiled again and they nod . I leave and go to my car . I put her softly at passenger seat and I go to driver seat . I drive fast and holding her hand .

"Baby you okay ?" I ask and she nod . She hurt . I can see .

"Aish baby you make me worried . I'm sorry okay ? My fault take you out ." I said .

"No it's okay . At least I can feel you carried me again ." She Said with a smile make me shock .

"You can ask anytime if you want baby ." I smiled back .

Skip ~