Jealous

Still Namjoon POV

I stop remember that memories and stare at Y/N .

"Baby . Hey ." I try wake her up .

"Y-yea ?" She ask and smiled . Staring at me .

"Wake up baby girl . Let's shower ?" I ask and she nods .

"Yah . Your dick still in mine !" She pout .

"I will take it out ." I smiled and take it out hardly make she shout .

"Argh ." She shout .

"Is it hurt ?" I worried and she nods .

"I'm sorry ." I pecked her lips .

"It's okay ." She smile . We both stand up and go to bathroom .

We shower together and I hug her from back .

"Why ?" She ask .

"Nothing . Miss you so much !" I hug her more tight make her chuckle .

Skip~

We was cuddling but suddenly she got a call .

"Wait yea ?" She brake the hug and pick up the phone .

"Hey Yeonjun !" She looks happy . Yeonjun ? It's a boy .

"Yea I miss you too ." She said again .

"Now ? Okay ." She said . She ended the call and put the phone at table . I grabbed her arms and pulled her to cuddle back .

"Who ?" I ask .

"My friend . After we break up at the last day of school , I moved to London and I met Yeonjun ." She explained .

"Oh wow . Don't make me jealous ." I warn .

"Can I met him ?" She ask .

"When ?" I ask back .

"Now ." She said .

"But I need cuddles !" I pout .

"We cuddle tonight okay ? Please . I didn't met him after I come back here ." She do a baby face .

"Fine . Can I follow ?" I ask .

"Let me have some time with him ." She said and I nod .

"He will take me now ." She said and run to getting ready . She at bathroom . I do a plan . I will follow him with my car . I run to downstairs and saw the boys .

"Guys ! Guys ! Help me ." I said .

"What ?" They ask and continued play games .

"Y/N want to met her friend . I don't want anything happened . I will leave and follow her by my car . If she ask where I am , tell her that I go met my college friend  . Please ?" I tell them .

"Noted !" They said and I run leaving them . I start the engine car and drive to somewhere that I can see Y/N but she can't saw my car .

After a few minutes , I saw the car . I saw a boy open the door for Y/N . Yah ! Just me can do that ! I'm fucking jealous .

I follow them and they going to restaurant . It's not like a restaurant . This is bar ! Shit .

I just stare at Y/N . I scared if Yeonjun doing anything to her . After a few minutes , I saw something that makes me mad , sad , disappointed .

Yeonjun put his arms around Y/N's waist and Y/N just let it . You seriously ? Y/N , you have a husband ! I just let it but then I saw they try to kissing . I run to them and punched Yeonjun . I pulled Y/N leave the bar and take her to house . I'm driving so fast . I didn't believe she just let it . She keep staring at me .

"N-Namjoon ." She called .

"What ?!" I shout make her scared .

"You okay ?" She don't know why I mad .

"You asking me ?! Wow ! You have husband and you said you want to met friend ! Just friend ! But what you do ?! He put his arms around your waist and you just let it ! Then you both almost want to kissing ! Y/N ! Remember you have husband ! Am I not enough huh ?!" I shout . I want to cry actually . But I hold it .

"B-Babe ." She called again . I ignored .

Skip
We arrived at house .

I get out from car and open the main door hardly .

"Yah !" They all shocked . I looked at them and ignored them . I just want to go to my room and crying . I still can't forget what happened .

I walked fast to my room and lock it . I don't want to see her face . It can make me mad , sad and disappointed .

"I love you but why you do that ?" I keep asking alone . My tears drop .

End Namjoon POV