Pampered

Y/N POV

"I love you ." He said and hug me tightly .

Is it true ? What he explained is true ? What if he lied ? No ! Maybe I need to give a chance ?

"I love you too . I'm sorry ." I said . I brake the hug and he keep looking down .

"Hey babe ." I take his head to look up . Looking at me . He crying . His face so wet .

"Aish . Stop c-crying ." I wiped his tears .

"Y/N . Please . After this don't said you hate me . When you said that , I didn't believe this is you . I love you so much . I promise we will married right ?" He hold my hand tightly .

"I'm sorry . I just shocked . You like using me ." I replied .

"No ! Never ! You are my lover until my last breath . This child is our child . If I'm using you , I leave you with this child , Y/N ." He answered and hug me tightly . I hug him back .

"Can we cuddle ?" I ask make him chuckled .

"Of course baby ." He said and we both cuddle . I feel really calm with him . His arms around my waist really soft . Her breath really hot !

"You know baby ? I miss you so much . I miss to touch your body !" He suddenly become hard .

"I miss you too but we can't ." I pout .

"It's okay . We cuddle right ? Cuddle is enough ." He kiss my forehead .

We felt asleep .

End Y/N POV

Creator POV

Namjoon wake up . He saw Y/N at his arms .

"Aish this girl . Why she so cute and in the same time beautiful ? Beautiful for me baby ?" He asked alone and keep staring at her . He chuckled .

"Thank you because giving me a chance to explain and forgive me . I love you so much . So lucky got you ." He kiss Y/N's cheek and brake the hug .

"Sleep baby . I'm going to cooked for you ." He said and smiled . He leaves .

Namjoon go downstairs and fix his hair . He saw Jimin and Taehyung was watching TV .

Namjoon sigh .

"Jimin ." He called .

"What ?" Jimin mad .

"Can you forgive me ?" Namjoon ask .

"For what ? You using my sister . She love you so much but what you do ? Make her pregnant and want to leave her . What a best plan , Kim Namjoon ." Jimin said and still didn't looked at Namjoon .

"Jimin . Give me explain first !" Namjoon said .

For what , hyung ?! I also hear it !" Tae mad .

"H-How ?" Joon ask .

"You really want to know ? Okay . Fine . We all accompany Jimin to pack his clothes . Y/N wait in car while me and Jimin want to open the main door but what we hear make us didn't ever believe you ." Tae explain .

Namjoon sigh heavily .

"What . What you hear ?" Namjoon ask .

"They want to give you money and at first you rejected , then they said they know you need money . You take it . Then we leave . We just can't believe that is you !" Tae shout .

"But no ! I didn't take it . After I take it , I stare at the money but then I realized that what I do is wrong ." Namjoon try hold back his tears .