Still want you

Namjoon POV

I buy a car for Y/N . I hope she happy but it's look like she mad . Oh shit .

"How much ?" Jhope ask in mad tone .

"Secret . Now . Come ! You drive ." I smiled and pull Y/N to the car . We all sit . She started the engine . She looks so scared to drive .

"Try drive it ." I said and she try drive .

"Wow . It's easy !" She like it .

"Namjoon . Tell us . How much ?" Jimin mad .

"For what ?" I giggles .

"Yah . Tell us ! You already pay more than 10 thousand just in 1 days . Now you buy a car , bracelet for her ? I know you love her but this is too much . You can't keep throwing your money , Namjoon ." Jhope also mad .

I sigh .

"JK . At your back , have a small bag . Take it ." I said and he takes . He give me .

"Don't give me . Open it . Have a book and I keep the receipt . Total for this car . Check it . You want to know right ?" I sigh again and they check it .

"7-79 thousand ?!" They shout .

"Yah ! You crazy ?!" Kayla mad . I closed my ear .

"Don't shout . I'm not deaf ." I said .

"Aish this boy ! You -" Tae want to mad but I put my finger at my lips as a sign quiet .

"Yah Namjoon ! You -" Same with Jin . I do a same thing . Put my finger at my lips .

We all looked at Y/N that seems enjoy driving . She drive to beach . We all get out and run to beach . Then we all lay down at sand .

We all talked so much but suddenly someone reprimand us .

"Hi Namjoon ." It's . No ! No ! Tell me this is dream ! It's Qeesha .

"Q-Qeesha ?" I stand up . She hug me .

"Yah !" I push her hardly .

"Why ?" She flirt . In front of them ?! She touch my shoulder .

"Stop touching me ! How you can know I'm here ?!" I shout .

"Namjoon . Who's this ?" Suga ask .

"This is crazy girl I ever met !" I shout . She touch my body again .

"Yah ! Stop ! I have wife !" I push her again .

"Qeesha ! What do you want ?! Didn't enough what you do ?!" Jin shout too .

"Why ? You forgot me ?" She smirked .

"I never forget the girl that make everyone hate me !" I said in mad tone .

"Come on guys ! Just leave this beach ." I mad and pulled Y/N .

"Namjoon . You forgot what you do ?!" Suddenly Qeesha push me from leave .

"I didn't do that disgusting thing with you ! Stop disturbing me ! You disturb me since we college !" I shout and leave .

"Namjoon . I swear your life will destroyed !" She shout but I ignored . We go to car .

"Y/N . Let me drive ." I said and she give the car key . I drive fastly . Because I mad !

"Namjoon ! You drive too fast ! Calm down !" Jhope worried and I slow down .

"Jin ! Please tell me that what I saw just now is just my imagination !" I shout .

"But that's not your imagination , Namjoon . She really there ." Jin sighed .

"Who is she ?" Tae ask .

"You forgot ? I said I almost expelled from college ?" I asked Tae .

"Yah ! You almost expelled from college ?! Why you never tell us ?!" JK mad .

"I don't want to remember that bad memories . But that memories come back when I saw Qeesha ." I sigh loudly .

"What happened ?" Jimin ask .

"Jin is my roommate . Just him that always support me and believe me . Because of that he be my best friend . When we start studying there , we become famous . A famous student because they said we handsome and smart . I just let it . Then . Aish ! I can't !" I mad and hit the door .

"Then ?" Jhope ask .

"Then that stupid girl slander Namjoon until he almost expelled from that fucking college !" Jin shout . He also mad .

"W-What ? Slander ?" Y/N shocked and I nod .

"I don't know with who she sleep with ! She pregnant and said that's my child ! You kidding ?" I try control my mad .

"Okay . If that true , why you almost expelled from college ? That's your problems . Not college's problems ." Kayla asked .

"Because she snap a picture I'm with her was naked and she paste that image everywhere !" I mad .

"So it's true you sleep with her ?!" JK shocked .

"No !" I stop the car and sigh .

"Okay . Listen carefully ." I said and look at them .