Make me proud

⚠sex
⚠dirty talk
⚠18+

Still Namjoon POV

It's already a few weeks since the case happens . Y/N already discharged and now we was cuddling at bed .

"Can I ask you something ?" I ask .

"What is it babe ?" She stare at me .

"Do you love me ?" I ask and stare at her .

"Why you asking like that ? Of course ." She pecked my lips .

"Will you leave me ?" I ask again. 

"Never ." She answer .

"Why we not having a kid ?" I ask again and she hit me .

"Yah ! You want ?" She pout .

"Of course I want it ." I reply .

"But you will be a busy dad . You need to work . Take care of our child . You will not have a time with me !" She pout again .

"Who said ? Hmm ?" I keep asking .

"Me ." She said make me chuckle .

"I will always have a time for you darling ." I stretch her hair .

"Come on . Make me happy ." I said and she smirked .

I go to her top and kiss her roughly . She kiss me back . My hand automatically unbutton her shirt and pants . Same with her . She unbutton my pants and shirt . We half naked . Our kiss didn't break . My hand touch her bra and panties . Then we brake the kiss . We both smirk to each other and I take out her bra . I massage it while I'm kissing her neck .

"Ugh ." She moans .

My kissing from neck moving to her breasts and I suck her nipples .

"Ughhh ." She moans . I think she like it .

Then I kiss her body until I saw her panties . I take out and open her legs . I shoved my middle finger .

"Argh ." She suddenly shout .

"Ugh daddy ." She moans again . I stand up while my finger still moving inside her . I kiss her lips roughly again and stretched her hair . I put 1 more finger inside her and moved fast .

She brake the kiss .

"Ugh daddy ." She moans .

"Like it ?" I ask .

"Yes ugh ." She non stop moaning make me turn on !

"So wet baby girl ." I said and smirk . I take out my finger and lick my fingers .

"Sweet ." I smile . I bend down and lick her pussy make she moans loudly .

"Ah ahh . Ughhh ! Yes ." She moans and holds my hair .

I keep licking until she said .

"Ugh daddy . Let me cum !" She put her head back as pleasure .

"Come on . Cum . Make me proud my dear ." I said and she cum . She cum inside my mouth make me swallow it .

"Now your turn ." I smiled and she nod . I pulled her stand up and she push me to lay down .

She smirk and touch my dick from outside . Her touching so soft ! I try to not moan !

She open my boxer and my dick already come out and standing proud .

"So big daddy ." She said and I raised my eyebrows . She hold my dick and moved it up and down .

"Ugh shit ." I moans .

"Ughhh ." Her hand so soft ! I can't hold ! I sit down and push her head inside my dick .

"Suck it !" I said and she do as I said .

"Ugh yes . Yes baby ." I moans again . She keep teasing me .

"Don't tease me baby girl ." I warn and she stop teasing . She continued until I want to cum . I cum without permission .

"Swallow it baby girl ." I said and she swallow .

"Now . Daddy's dick really want to fucked his whore's pussy . Can babygirl help ?" I smirked .

"Of course daddy ." She said and I just want stand up but she push me to lay down back and she at my top now . She kiss me roughly as I kiss back . I noticed she holding my dick when we was kissing . Then she put it in her pussy . She sit at my dick . She ride me !

"Ugh shit baby ." I smirked again .

"Ugh hurt !" She shout .

"Come on ! More deep ! Put it more deep !" I said and she try .

"Hurt daddy ." She said and I push her shoulder . Now my pussy deep in her but that makes her shout .

"Arghhhh !" She shout .

"Yah ! Y/N ! Namjoon ! You guys fine ?!" Suddenly we hear Jhope's voice .

"We fine !" I shout and I hear he leaves .

"Now move ." I said and she nod . She try moved her waist . But she closed her eyes . Hurt maybe .

"Come on baby ! That's too slow !" I said and hold her waist . I moved her waist fast .

"Ugh ah ah ah ah d-daddy ughhh ." She moans .

"Moans baby . I want to hear it ." I said and still moving her waist .

"Ugh ah ah . Shit ! So big daddy ." She closed her eyes .

"Want daddy calm it ?" I ask and she nod . I pull her to lay down and now I'm at her top .

"Daddy will help . Enjoy it ." I smiled and moved my dick fast . In and out . It's noisy .

"Argh ah ah ah ah ah ah ." She moans .

"Hurt daddy !" She shout .

I still moved and ignored her . I locked her hand with my hand . Her legs moved . It's not shaked but she keep moving her legs .

"Why baby ?" I ask and still moving .

"I need to cum ." She reply .

"Cum now ." I smirk and she cum .

"Ughhh !" She moans .

"So hot baby girl ." I said as I also cum inside her .

"Done ! Take it out !" She shout again .

"No . Come on . Let's sleep and let my dick inside your fucking pussy !" I slap her breasts and lay down . My dick still in her . I pull her to hug and she hug me . We cuddle until felt asleep .

End Namjoon POV