Dad

Still Namjoon POV

This month she will give my child a birth ! I'm excited . She already admitted at hospital . I hold her hand .

"Baby . I love you ." I show a dimples smile .

"I love you too Joonie ." She smiled .

"I hope we can be a great mom and dad for this child ." I'm excited .

"Yea ." She smiled again .

It's night now . I accompany her .

"Baby . I want to take a drinks in my bag yea ?" I said and she nod . I stand up and take a drink . Suddenly I heard she shout .

"Namjoon !" She shout . I shocked . I go to her and I saw she hold her stomach . I called a doc and the nurse and doc come . They take Y/N to operating room . I worried . I can't just sit ! Then I remember Jin said if anything happens tell them . I call Jin .

Conversation

Jin: Hey what's up .
Namjoon: Yah Jin ! Come hospital !
Jin: Why ?
Namjoon: Y/N in operating room .
Jin: Coming !

End conversation

I ended the call . I keep walking from right to left , from left to right . You know what means of worried ?!

I keep waiting , waiting and waiting . Until I hear a voice .

"Joon ." I hear Jungkook's voice . I turn behind and saw all of them .

"Where is she ?" Jungkook ask .

I point the operating room .

"Don't worry ." Tae said and I nod . We keep waiting until we hear a baby voice . I stop walking and we all stare at operating room .
Doc come out with a baby .

"Congrats . Baby girl for you ." Doc said make me smile . The others come to me .

"How my wife ?" I asked .

"She fine . Don't worried ." Doc said and I smiled more .

Skip ~
6.00 am .

I wake up and saw the boys and Kayla . They didn't go back home ? I saw Y/N still sleeping . Then I heard a baby cry . I run to her and carried her .

"Shhh shh ." I try make her stop crying . Then she stop .

"Why this Minju so cute ?" I said and chuckled . But when I looked at her face , I remembered something . The dream . The dream that I got when I accident . Her face . Same .

I turn behind and saw they all already wake up .

"Shit ! You shocked me !" I mad and they chuckled .

"What her name ?" Kayla ask .

"Kim Minju ." Y/N and I said in same times .

"You both give or one of you give ?" Suga ask .

"We both ." I said .

I take Minju to my seat . I sit next to Y/N and Minju still at my arms . Y/N take it from me .

"Hey . I think this is the time to said ." I suddenly said . I want to tell the truth .

"Said what ?" Tae ask .

"I'm not forgot actually ." I said .

"Forgot ? Forgot what ?" Jin asked .

"I didn't forgot I got into a fight with Y/N . I didn't forgot I accident ." I explained and sigh .

"Y-You didn't ?" They shocked .

"Yea . I remember all . And because of that I bring this ." I take out the paper from my pocket .

"W-What is that ?" Jhope shocked .

"Divorced paper ." I said and open the paper . I show them .

"You . You still want divorced ? Yah !" Jimin mad . I looked at Y/N . She look sad . I sigh . I tore the paper in front of them .

"N-No ." I said and keep tore the paper .

"Now you know what motive I lied right ?" I asked crossing my arms .

"W-What ?" They ask .

"I lied I forgot because I keep thinking what if I give her a another chance right ?" I smiled and they smiled back . I looked at
Y/N . She give a brightness smiled .

"How you got into accident ?" Tae ask .

"I want to buy a food for Y/N but suddenly I thinking about the problems . I mean . Fighting . Then I cry and I wiped my tears . When I open my eyes , I already at the opposite path . Then a big lorry come to me and I shocked . I turn my steering to right side . The right side is a forest . My car hit the tree and I didn't wear safety belt make me hit my head hardly . Then I don't know what happened ." I explained and sigh .

"Yah . Next time don't do that ! You can died you know ?" Jhope mad .

Skip ~
Night .

"Joon . We go back first . Take care of Y/N ." Jimin smiled .

"I will . Bye !" I waved my hand . Minju sleeping . Now just me and Y/N .

"Hey baby ." I said but she ignored me .

"Yah don't ignore me !" I mad . I grabbed her arms and she turned to me . She hit me .

"Yah why ?" I grabbed her both hand from hit me again .

"You make me scared !" She suddenly crying .

"W-What ?" I shocked .

"Hey don't crying ! What I do ?!" I worried . She hug me .

"I love you ." She said .

"Aish I love you too . Why ??" I break the hug .

"When you take out the divorced paper , I scared if you asked me to sign it . I don't want lose you . Tell me what you want me to do ? I will do ." She scared . I wiped her tears.

"Hey . I will not divorce you . I'm sorry okay ?" I hold her hand .

"Promise ?" She asked and I nod .

"I'm sorry okay ?" I said and she give a soft smiled .

End Namjoon POV