worry

Namjoon POV

I wake up and didn't say Y/N but I hear someone keep vomiting in bathroom . I stand up and wear my pants since I was naked . I run to bathroom .

"Baby ?" I knocked many times . I worried . After few minutes , she open the door .

"Hey you fine ?!" I worried and hold her hand but suddenly she kiss my lips softly . I kiss back but then I realized what I'm doing . I break it and still holding her hand .

"Baby . Why ?" I ask and she hug me .

"H-Hey . Why you look so happy ?" I ask confusedly . She give a pregnancy test with a smile . I look .

"You pregnant ?!" I shout .

"Yes !" She happy .

"Yay ! I will be a dad !" I hug her .

"Thank you ." I smiled .

"Thank you for you too Joonie ." She smiled back . But she looks worried suddenly .

"Why ?" I ask .

"Last night we have a sex . What if . What if anything happens to my -" She didn't finish but I put my finger at her lips .

"It's okay . Nothing happens baby . Now you sit here first . I want to tell them ." I pull her to bed and I leave . I actually worried . What if what she said is true ? No . I can ask Jungkook ! He learn medic when he study at college . He tell me . So why not I ask him ?

I run to downstairs with a pregnancy test .

"Jungkook !" I shout finding him .

"Jung kook ! Jungkook !" I finding him like crazy person .

"Yah why you shouting ? Blind ? We at here ." Jin suddenly said from couch . I saw JK and the boys .

"Jungkook . You study medic right ?" I ask and he nod .

"I ask you . What if someone pregnant but she keep doing sex ? Anything happens to the child ?" I asked worriedly .

"Wait ." Jungkook stand up and take his bag at stairs . He take out a book . He wear his glasses and reading something .

"From the notes that I write , it's said . Pregnant woman can do a sex although she was pregnant . Nothing will happen to the child . There is no term of abstinence during pregnancy ." Jungkook said and come closer to me with a book . He give the book and I read . I sigh heavily . No need to worry .

"Why you ask ?" Jungkook ask . I give a pregnancy test to Jungkook .

"She pregnant ?!" Jungkook shocked and Jin take the pregnancy test to see . I smiled and nodded .

"Yah congrats !" Jimin shout .

"Why you asked me that ? You look so worried ." JK said .

"We have a sex last night and this morning she just tell me that she pregnant . Then she said she worried if anything happens to that child . That makes me worried too . So because of that I ask you ." I sigh again .

"Why you didn't search at google ?" Suga ask .

"I didn't believe Google ." I said and they chuckled .

"Okay . Now I can't believe you know ?" Suddenly Jhope said make us asking him what is it ?

"Nothing . I remember when you said you fall in love with her one day before she come to our school as a new student . Then you still have a crush at her since 12 until 14 . You never tell us you have a crush at her until we forced right ?" Jhope said and we chuckled .