I love you

Still Y/N POV

"How do you know I want to put that name ?" I ask .

"Remember when I accident ? I ask why I'm here and ask what year . I said I dream we already have a child . Girl . Her name is Minju . Before you give her a birth , I ask you what name you will give . You said if a boy Minjae , if a girl Minju . I remember all my dreams . I remember the part when I was carried Minju . We finding you . I shout mom and she shout mommy . Then Minju and I have a same habits . Her face also same . Same with me . Her favorite food is Samgyeopsal . My favorite too . Then Suga and the boys take her to buy ice cream . I keep hugging you at kitchen until they come back . She want to tell a story and keep pulling you . Then I said you are mine . We keep pulling you until she crying . Jin and Jungkook calm her down . When we ask you choose who you said you choose me . That time I thought we already be a happy family but . I was wrong . That just a dream . Just hoping that becomes true . But how right ? You didn't even love me now ." He explain and I saw his tears drop but he hide it . I feel bad . Should I said I still love him ? N-No . He need to know how hurt my heart when he slap me !

"I know you will not forgive me just like that . But it's okay . I will proof that my love to you can't even count ." He said again and hug me tightly .

"Now I need cuddles . Can I ?" He ask with a soft smiled . I quiet but I open my arms . He hugged me tightly again . We hugging until we felt asleep .

Skip ~

I wake up and I feel arms around my body . I look and it's Namjoon arms . He still hugging me and he sleep . He so cute and he looks tired . Is that because a stress ? Stress because of me ? I try moved a little but when I moved he will hug me more tight . I moved again . Same . He do a same thing . I moved many times but he do a same thing . Last try ! I moved but suddenly I hear his voice .

"Baby . Where you wanna go ?" He ask .

"I want to stand up ." I said .

"Cuddle more with me please ." He pout . I hug him back . He hug make me feel calm . He closing his eyes . Until he felt asleep but not me . I keep hugging him . I stare at him and feel bad . He really love me but what I do ?

"I love you ." I said and keep staring at him . I know he didn't listen it . Haha . It's okay . Then I try closed my eyes and I felt asleep again . Omg .

End Y/N POV

Namjoon POV

I know she staring at me . I just pretended like I'm sleeping . Then I heard something that makes me feel happy .

"I love you ." She said . I want to reply but what if I just go with my plan ? Take 1 years to make her mine . Then she sleeping .

"I love you too baby ." I kiss her forehead . Suddenly I heard the knocked . I brake the cuddle slowly and open the door .

"Joon . Come ? Dinner ?" It's Jhope .

"Oh let me wake her up first ." I said .

"She already wake up ?" Jhope ask again .

"Yea but we suddenly felt asleep ." I smile .

"You and her already okay ?" He ask .

"I will tell later . Wait me yea ?" I said and closed the door . I wear my shirt since I was shirtless . Then I try wake her up .

"Babyyy ! Babyyyy ! Wake up !" I grumbled . I like called her that . Called her baby but it's take a long time ! She open her eyes .

"Come ? Eat ?" I pout .

"Yah ! So cute ." She said make me shocked . I smiled with a dimples . She stands up and I help her wear a clothes since she was naked !

I pull her hand and I saw the others waiting us . We sit at dinner table . She keep looking down and I do a sign don't ask anything . They understand and they nod .

We keep eating and talking but suddenly Y/N said .

"I agree ."

We don't know what she talking about .

"Agreed about what ?" Jimin ask .

"I'll give you 1 years make me happy again ." She look at me and said make me chocked .

"Yah Joon ." Suga hit my back to make me calm from chocked .

"You serious ?" I excited and she nods . I give a big smile and hug her .

"Thanks ." I said and she hugged me back . We keep eating .

Skip ~