Cutest Husband

Still Namjoon POV

I wake up and I saw my wife still sleeping . Same with Minjae . I hold her hand and stretch it .

"Good morning ." Suddenly she wake up .

"Good morning baby ." I smile .

"You fine ? I'm so worried look at you yesterday ." I ask .

"I'm fine babe . Don't worry ." She smile . I kiss her cheek .

"Want shower ?" I ask and she nod . I just want to help her stand up but suddenly Minjae crying .

"Someone jealous ." She said and I laugh . I go to Minjae .

"Hey . Good morning Minjae . My prince wake up ?" I kiss his forehead .

"Yah . You so good treat a kid ." Y/N said make me laugh .

"Of course . Especially my child ." I smiled . He become queit and I put him .

"Come baby ?" I said and she nod . She want to stand up .

"So slow !" I said and carried her .

"Yah Joon ! Let me go ! I can walk ." She hit me .

"No ." I said and still carried her . I take her to bathroom . We shower together . Then I want to take a clothes at bag . I cover my body with towel and go outside but then I saw the others .

"Hey . Why you come so early ?" I ask .

"Oh . Minju said she want to met her brother ." Suga said and I chuckled .

"Look at Minjae for me . Just for a minutes ." I said and they nod with a smile . I take clothes and go bathroom back . I help Y/N to wear her clothes . I wear my clothes too .

Skip~
Already 1 year . Now I'm busy playing games at my room .

"Babe !" Y/N grumbled .

"Yes baby ?" I ask and still focused at my phone .

"Give your anntention to me !" She pout .

"Give me a few minutes okay ?" I smile . She ignored and lay down . She turn to another side . Shit she already mad . Because lately I always with my games since I join my friend with tournament . Winner will got money ! I need money ! Because of that I keep training . I sigh . I leave the game and put my phone at table .

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !" I make a baby voice . That her weakness . I jump and stare at her .

"Babyyyyyyyyyy . Why my baby ignored her husband ?!" I pout with a cute face .

"Because my husband always busy with his game !" She mad .

"Your husband said sorryyyyyyyyyyy ! Forgive him pleaseeeeeee ! He love you so much !" I make a baby face .

"Yea right . He said because want me to forgive him . That's not true !" She still mad .

"Babyyyyyyyyy ! Come on ! Forgive your husband !" I said and she quiet .

"What if your husband bring you to holiday ? No Minju , no Minjae , no boys , no Kayla and no phone !" I said and throw my phone away .

"Promise ?" She ask .

"Your husband said he promise !" I smiled and she chuckled .

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy forgive your husband pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee . Your husband need a cuddleeeeee !" I grumbled . She chuckled and hug me tightly . I smile and hug her back .

"I'm sorry if I always focus at my games . You know for what right ?" I stare at her .

"Yea . But when we will go holiday ? I miss want to be with you alone ." She ask .

"Next week ?" I ask .

"But you have tournament ." She reply .

"It's okay ! I quit . Just for you ." I smile .

"No . You need money right ?" She hold my face .

"Money can find baby . You ? I don't want any girls . Just you and only you , Kim Y/N ." I kiss her cheek and she chuckled .

"Thank you ." She smile .

"We go holiday next week yea ?" I ask .

"Minju and Minjae ?" She ask .

"The boys and Kayla can take care ." I answer .

"Tell them first . Maybe they busy ." She said .

"I will . But not now . I need cuddle !" I grumbled . She hug me and I hug her back .

"I love you ." She said .

"I love you too ." I smiled and pecked her lips . We felt asleep .

End Namjoon POV