another problems

⚠dirty talk

Jin POV

I go to my car and just stare outside . I didn't notice my tears drop . Why she cheated ? With her ex husband ?

"Kayla . I love you ." I said alone and wiped my tears . I start driving to Namjoon's house back .

I arrived and open the main door . My eyes was red . I know .

"Hey Jin ." They all said from couch . I saw Namjoon , Y/N and the boys . They stare at me and I'm walking to stairs but suddenly Namjoon come to me and stop me from walking .

"Why ?" He asked .

"Why what ?" I confused .

"You crying ? Why ?" He asked again .

"N-Nothing ." I said .

"Lie . Tell me ." He forced and pull me to sit .

"Yah why ?" Jimin ask .

"I said nothing ." I said in mad tone and go upstairs .

"He stress I guess ." Suga said .

End Jin POV

Namjoon POV

Suddenly Y/N whispered something to me .

"Babe . Can we date ?" She asked and I nod .

"Guys . I want to go somewhere with Y/N yea ?" I pull her hand and go out . I take her to car and drive although I don't know where to go actually .

"Where we want to go ?" I ask .

"Theme park ?" She asked .

"Why not we go hotel huh ?" I flirt .

"Yah !" She mad and hit me make me laugh .

"I'm kidding baby ! Come on . We go theme park ." I smiled . We talked so much in the car and I keep saying something dirty .

"Imagine you eat my dick like how you eat ice cream ."

"I want you sit at my mouth while I will lick your butterfly , my dear ."

"I want to play squishy but I've changed my mind when I saw your big breasts ."

"I want to hear you shouting my name as Daddy ."

"Your moans always playing at my ear !"

"Shoved my middle finger and make you said i need to cum ."

"Kissing you and playing with your tongue ."

"Leave a hickeys so everyone will know you're mine ."

"My big dick will eat you until you can't walk ."

We arrived at theme park .

"Namjoon . Come ! I want to ride that roller coaster !" She excited and want to get out from my car but I grabbed her quickly .

"Pleasure me first ." I said .

"Yah . I want to ride that !" She grumbled but I'm horny !

"Please ?" I pout and she smiled . She pulls me and we kissing roughly . I want to unbutton her shirt but suddenly someone call me .

"Aish ! Disturb ." I grumbled .

"Pick it up first daddy ." She said .

I pick up

Conversation

Suga: Namjoon !
Namjoon: Yah why you shouting and why so noisy ?
Suga: Jin and Kayla fighting . Come here now .
Namjoon: Where ?!
Suga: Your house dumb !
Namjoon: Coming .

End conversation

"Baby . I promise this weekend I take you here back ." I said and stare at her .

"Why ?" she asked .

"They fighting . Jin and Kayla ." I explained and drive fast .

"Aish . We need to quick ." She said and I nod .

Skip ~
Arrived .

I pull Y/N's hand and open the main door . I saw Jin was shouting at Kayla . He want to slap Kayla but I push him .

"Yah ! What's wrong with you ?! I know you mad but don't hit girls !" I shout .

"Why ?! You defend her because she sleep with you ?!" Jin shout make me want to punched him but I just control it . I sigh loudly .

"Tell me why ?" I asked calmly .

"You asked me why ?! You sleep with her and you asked me why ?! Why you so dumb ?!" He push me .

"Jin ! Remember what we do that night ! We drunk . I also don't know what I do with her ! She also don't know ! Why you suddenly want to slap her ?!" I shout again .

"Okay . Like this . You go upstairs . Rest . Make your mind calm . Make your heart calm . Then you tell me if you're done ." I said and push him softly to stairs .

"What you staring at ?" I asked the boys that keep staring at me .

"No . Just shocked . You make him calm down just like that ?" Suga shocked .

"Yea why ?" I raised my eyebrows .

"We try make him calm down you know ?! It's so difficult ! How you can just do like that ?" Tae also said make me chuckled .

"Yah . It's so easy to make him calm and you call me to make him calm ? I was busy dating with Y/N ." I grumbled .

They laugh .

"Go continue dating ." Jhope said and I smile . I go to Kayla .

"Yah . You fine ?" I asked and she nods slowly .

"Guys . Take care of her . Don't let Jin do that again ." I warn .

I pulled Y/N to car back .

"So baby . Want continue ?" I flirt .

"Yea . I'm needy you know ?" She said make me shocked .

"Really ? Okay . I'll take you somewhere ." I smile and she nods .

Skip ~