rough

Namjoon POV

I naked myself . Same with her . We want to shower . We go to bathroom and shower . Just shower . But then she was her pussy makes me . Hard ! Shit ! Can I fucked her ?

"Baby ." I called her .

"Yea ?" She ask didn't noticed my dick already hard .

"Can we . Have a . S-Sex ?" I ask .

"No ." She quickly said .

"But why ?!" I grumbled .

"You forgot what I am ?" She ask .

"I know but you make me hard !" I said and she look at my dick .

"Yah ! Shit ." She said.

I push her to wall and kiss her roughly . She didn't kiss me back . She suddenly push me hardly .

"I-I don't want ." She said .

"I don't care ." I smirk and kiss her roughly again . I bite her bottom lips so she kiss me back . My kiss going to neck . I kiss her neck and leave a hickeys .

"Remember . This hickeys is the proof you are mine !" I warn .

"Joon . Stop . I don't want ." She said . I ignored and suck her nipples .

"Ughhh ." She moans .

"Wow wow wow . Look who already moans ." I chuckled .

"Joon . Ugh . S-Stop ." She moans again .

"I can't baby . Sorry ." I said and continued sucking her nipples .

"S-Stop ." She said . I ignored and kiss her hole body . I saw her pussy .

"I will rough okay ? Don't shout ." I smirk . I carried her to bed while our body still wet .

"I-I don't want . Please ." She scared .

"I'm your daddy !" I said and open her legs .

"I don't want to hear Namjoon , Joon or babe . I just want hear daddy ! Got it ?" I said and holding my dick . I point it to her pussy and shoved it deeply .

"Arghhhh !" She shout .

"What I said ?" I raised my eyebrows . I moving fast . In and out non stop .

"D-Daddy ughhh . S-Stop . H-Hurt ." She cry .

"Shhh . You will feel enjoy okay ?" I kiss her lips and still moving .

"Ughh so good ." I moans .

"Stop please ! I-I beg you !" She shout .

"Realx babygirl ." I said and still moving .

"I-I n-need to . Cum !" She shout .

"Come on . Cum baby ." I said as she cum around my dick . I cum inside her back .

"Ughh ." I moans . I take out and lay down next to her .

"Baby . So good ." I smile .

"Y-Yea ." She weak .

"Don't worry okay ? Let's cuddle . You will feel better ." I smile again and pull her for cuddle .

End Namjoon POV