Didn't lie

Still Namjoon POV

"Good morning !" Y/N reply and sit next to me .

"Uh . G-Guys . I-I got some work . I go upstairs yea ." I said and want to walked to kitchen to put the plate but suddenly they said.

"You just starts eat ." Jin said .

"I'm not hungry ." I run to kitchen and put the plate . Then I run upstairs . I closed the door hardly . I sit at bed and thinking about that . I scared . I don't want losing her . We just got into fight and I . Raped her . No ! Tell me this is not true ! I thinking for some minutes .

"W-What if . What if she hate me ?! I love her ! W-What if she ask for divorced again ?! N-No ! She keep her promise ! What if she stay with me just because that promised ?! N-No ! Tell me this is not truth ! Arghhhh !" I shout and hit my head many times by my hand . Then someone try stop me .

"Joon . Joon . Joon . Stop ! Kim Namjoon !" Someone stop me from hitting my head . It's Y/N .

"I love you ! Please don't . Don't said you hate me ! Don't . Don't ask for divorced ! I'm sorry ! I didn't cheated . I-I drunk ! I-I don't want you go ! Please . Re-remember our pro-" I become crazy . I keep saying and hug her . I didn't finish talked but she cut off .

"Namjoon ! Hey what's wrong with you ?!" She stare at me . My tears drop .

"D-Don't leave me ! I-I'm sorry ! I-I was drunk and I-" I didn't finish yet but she cut off again .

"Hey ! Who said I will leave you ?!" She worried .

"Y-You will not ?! F-Forever ? Please . I'm sorry ! I-I love you . I was drunk . I-I don't know what happend okay ? I-I'm sorry !" I hug her .

"H-Hey . Hey . Calm down ." She brake the hug and wiped my tears .

"Hey what's wrong ? Tell me . Slowly ." She said .

"I didn't cheated . Y-You hear right the girl that called me babe actually didn't said with me . She called her boyfriend ! I-I didn't cheated ." I worried .

"Hey . I understand . Don't worry . That's my fault because I accuse you !" She hold my hand .

"I-I'm sorry . I-I was drunk and . And I wake up . We naked . I-I raped you . I-I know you will said you hate me . T-Then you ask for divorced . I-I -" I didn't finish said but she cut off again . I'm so worried .

"Hey hey ! Who said you raped me ?" She said .

"S-So W-Why we naked ?" I ask .

"You forgot ? We having a sex last night . I give . Don't worry . You didn't raped me ." She wiped my tears with a smiled .

"We did ?" I ask back .

"Yes ." She smile and stretch my hair .

"Why you look so worried ? I will not leave you . I will not ask for divorced and I will not said I hate you ." She give a soft smiled .

"I-I scared . W-When I wake up . I-I was naked . I shock . I saw you hugging me ! I go downstairs and they said I drunk . I didn't remember . I-I worried if I raped you . I don't want lose you . We p-promise right ?" I stare at her .

"Hey . Don't worry . I love you . Don't cry . I'm here right ?" She hug me .

"I love you too ." I hug her back .

"Hey . You looks so messy . I mean . You maybe need to sleep ." She said with a smile .

"Y-Yea . C-Can we cuddle ?" I ask and she nod . We lay down and she hug me tightly .

"I ." I stop .

"I what ?" She ask .

"I love you ." I hug her tightly too .

"I love you too husband ." She smiled . I feel tired . Maybe because I cry . I feel headache suddenly . I close my eyes and I felt asleep .

End Namjoon POV