Brother

Y/N POV

I wake up . I saw we both naked but we cover with blanket and we cuddling . We do a sex ?

"Namjoon . Hey babe ." I try wake her up .

"Yes baby ?" He still closing his eyes with a smiled .

"We do a sex last night ?" I asked and he opened his eyes .

"You didn't remember baby ?" He asked .

I shake my head as no .

"Yah you drunk or what last night ? We shower together , we do a sex . You suddenly suck my dick . So it's make me horny . We do a sex in bathroom then we moved here ." He explained shockedly .

"You using condom right ?" I asked . I really didn't remember !

"At first yea . Then I didn't use it ." He replied .

"What if I'm pregnant ?!" I worried .

"Hey hey . Don't worry . I love you . I will married you . Remember ?" He hold my both shoulder . Trying to make me calm .

"Y-Yea . I love you too . But . I really didn't remember what happened !" I said .

"Aish . How can you not remember ? That's a happy memories you know ?" He said make me shocked .

"What do you mean ?" I asked back .

"Last night you said your dream come true . Since high school you want me fuck you and it's become real ." He explains again .

"Yah I didn't remember that !" I grumbled .

"It's okay . But you already do a sex before ? Because you look not so hurt last night ." He asked .

"No I never do a sex ." I replied .

"Good !" He said make me shocked .

"You lost virginity with the one that always loved you , Y/N ." He said with a soft smiled .

"Y-Yea ." I said with a smiled also .

"I need to get ready . It's already late for work !" I grumbled and try to stand up but he pulls my wrist .

"No need . You don't need go to work today . I'm your boss and your boyfriend . I didn't go today so you also don't need to go . Spend time with me today ? Can we ?" He do a baby face .

"Yah I miss this cute face ! Okay babe ." I said and shaked his head .

He laugh .

"I miss your face when you need attention you know ?" He said make me chuckled .

"Come on . We go to date ?" He said and I nod with a smiled .

"Yay ! Finally ! Since 14 I'm waiting for this time ! Date !" He excited and pull me to shower .

We shower together but didn't do a sex .

"Come on !" He excited . He pulled me to downstairs but we saw his brother , Taehyung .

"Namjoon ! Finally ! I miss you !" He hug Namjoon .

"Hey Tae ! I miss you too buddy !" Namjoon replied and hug him back .

"Y/N ?!" He shocked .

"Hi !" I waved my hand .

"Hey Y/N ! But . Wait . She is the one who shouting with you last night ?! Yah ! You guys break up right ?" Tae shocked .

Namjoon nodded .

"Hyung ! You have . Wife !" Tae said .

"So ? I never love her . I want divorced . Since high school , my lovely one is Chow
Y/N ! Not anyone else ." Namjoon said and pulled me to couch .

"But Joon . You can't . You will died if you divorced her !" Tae mad .

"So ? I never ever love her . She is the one who forced her dad to forced me married her and her dad forced me with a reason about that company that Y/N and I work . I didn't even care if he want to expelled me from that company . He want to kill me ? Try it . I will take him to jail first . I didn't care who try to stop me , I will married Y/N ! Full stop ." He said make me and Tae shocked .

"Namjoon . Don't be crazy . You know how dangerous her dad right ? You never sleep with Kayla but you sleep with Y/N ?!" Tae asked .

"Yea . I know ." He just replied like that .

"Aish . Do whatever you want . Just protect
Y/N ." Tae worried .

"Yea I will ." He said .

"So Y/N ! How you can getback with Namjoon since you are the one who asked for break up ?" Tae asked me .

"I don't know . I asked him for break up because my parents don't like him . They always judge Namjoon ! I don't care . They can't keep controlling my life ! If they didn't give a permission , I will married Namjoon whatever happens ." I said and look down .

"Duh . What a strong relationship ." Tae said make us laughed .

"Okay . Come on . Tae . We will go for a date ." Namjoon said with a soft smiled .

"Before that , Kayla . She so mad last night because she know you and her have a sex . She said you will died . She said you just belongs to her . Just be careful ." Tae worried .

"I know ." Namjoon smiled and pulls me to the car .

"So now . Where are we going baby girl ?" He flirt .

"Yah don't flirt . I don't care ." I replied .

"Come on tell me where you want to go . Before I take you to hotel and eat you as my breakfast and lunch ." He smirked .

"Yah ! You serious ?!" I mad .

"You want ? I can do if you want ." He stare at me .

"Okay . I didn't care ." I replied because I want to feel is it too hurt ? Last night I don't know what happened !

"Seriously ? Okay come on ." He drives to hotel .

We go to counter and check in.

End Y/N POV