I'm sorry

Namjoon POV

They pulled me to couch .

"You fight with Y/N ?" Tae ask .

"None of your business ." I said in deep voice .

"But we are your family right ?" Suga ask also . I quiet .

"Yah . Answer us ." Jhope said .

"Okay , I'm fighting with her ! Done ?" I sigh heavily .

"Why ?" Kayla ask .

"Why you asking me ? Asked her ." I answered .

"Tell us . Please ?" Jimin said .

"She cheated . I'm not enough or what ?" I ask them .

"What she do ?" Tae ask .

"She said she want to met her friend . I want to follow but she don't want . So like I said before I leave the house . I want to follow her . I follow her and they go to the bar . Her friend put his arms around Y/N and Y/N didn't even push him . You kidding me ? Then they want to kiss but I punched him and pulled Y/N back . I'm her husband ! Who didn't mad if his wife do like that ?" I sigh again .

"But why you act so good ? I mean . You buy her a food ?" Kayla ask .

"She didn't eat yet . I don't care if I hate her or what , she need to stay healthy ." I said . I leave them and go to my room . I sit at bed and thinking what she do . My tears drop .

"I'm your husband . If you don't like , tell me ." My tears drop again .

Suddenly someone open the door . I shocked . I didn't locked it . I forgot . I saw
Y/N so I quickly wipe my tears .

"Babe ." She come closer to me .

"Why you called me like that ? Called your boyfriend like that ." I said and lay down .

"He is my friend and I just love you . Just you ." She said make my tears keep dropping . I love her too but why she do that ?

"Yea right . Love me but you want to kiss him . If I'm not there , maybe you already do a sex right ?" I said . She pulled me to sit down and she hug me tightly .

"You are my husband . I'm sorry for what I did . I don't know why I didn't push him . I'm sorry babe . Please ?" She do a baby face .

"I love you but I really disappointed for what you do . You have a husband . Why you do like that with other guy . You want it , tell me . You don't love me anymore , tell me . I can divorce you so you can married the one who you love ." I said again. 

"Please don't said about divorced . I love you babe . Just you and me okay ? I'm sorry . Forgive me please ?" She holds my hand tightly .

"I love you ." I hug her .

"I love you too ." She reply make me smile .

"Can we cuddle ?" She asked make me chuckled . I nod .

We cuddled .

Skip~

It's already a few weeks since I got into a fight with Y/N . Now we already okay . She was cooked a lunch at kitchen and the others not here . They go out I guess . I saw her busy cooking make me smile . I go to her quietly and hug her from back .

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyy ." I be a baby .

"Hey ." She smiled .

"What you do ?" I asked .

"Samgyeopsal ." She answer .

"Wow . You cook my favorite food ! Thank you ." I kiss her cheek make her chuckle .

"Why you love to hug me when I was cooking huh ?" She asked .

"Because you are my wife . You are my babyyyyy . You are my everything ." I put my chin at her shoulder .

"Yah . Why you said in baby voice ? That's cute !" She laugh .

"I miss you ." I hug her more tight .

"I miss you too ." She replied .

"Wanna date ? I'm bored !" I grumbled .

"Sure but we eat lunch first yea ?" She pecked my lips make me melt . Why she so beautiful ? Why she so cute ? Why she so pretty ? Why she so perfect ? She is like an angel ! I'm lucky got her as my wife !

"Okay ." I smiled with a dimples and keep hugging her .

Skip ~