expression

Still Namjoon POV

I'm busy reading a book next to Y/N that keep staring at me .

"Can we cuddle ? I'm bored !" She said make me shock .

"Urm can ! Why you bored ?" I ask back .

"I don't have anything to play ! My phone at house ." She pout .

"It's okay . Tomorrow we buy a new phone okay ?" I said and she smiled .

"Thanks ." She hugs me . I hope I will make her happy again . I really hope . Suddenly someone knocked our door .

"Joon . Can we talked ?" It's Jungkook . I nod .

"Baby . Wait okay ? We cuddle later ." I give a flying kiss and leave . I follow Jungkook to couch .

"What ?" I ask .

"Yah . Tell us what Y/N mean ?" Jin ask .

"Mean ? Mean what ?" I confused .

"She suddenly said she agreed when we dinner ." Jin said again .

"Oh that . You called me here just want to know about that ?" I asked and they nod .

"Aish . Do I need to tell ?" I ask .

"Yah . Tell ." Suga forced .

"I asked her if she can give me a chance . Just 1 years . To proof that I really love her ." I sigh .

"She admitted she hate me but then I pretend like I'm sleep . I hear she said she love me you know ? But why she so EGO ?!" I mad .

"She want you know how hurt her heart when you slap her ." Jungkook said.

"But that time I lost control okay ? She almost kissed her own friend and yesterday they really kissing at the same park we go when we child !" I hit the table .

"Yah calm down ." Tae said .

"You have a sex with her ?" Suddenly Jhope ask make me shock .

"N-No . When ?" I asked .

"We hear shouting ." Kayla raised her eyebrows .

"N-No . Neighbour I guess ." I lie .

"You don't have neighbour ." Jimin said .

"Tell us . You have a sex with her right ?" Kayla said again .

"Why you need to know ?" I asked .

"She is my sister . I need to know if you raped her or she give ." Jimin said .

"No . She didn't give ." I said and drink my water .

"So you raped her ?!" Jimin shocked and I nod .

"I said . She is mine and only mine . You want to said I'm crazy ? Yes ! I crazy of her . You want to said I'm controlling her ? No . I didn't controlling her . She need to keep her promise . Love me until our last breath . Unless I fail make her happy in 1 years ." I said again .

"Yah . Why you raped her ? She pregnant !" Jin mad .

"Jungkook said no term of abstinence during pregnancy for sex . So ?" I raised my eyebrows .

"Yea I said that , but I didn't said you can raped her ." Jungkook mad also .

"Yah why you mad ? You want me to admit right ?" I ask .

"Aish this boy . You still tied her ?" Suga ask .

"No . I believe her . I hope she didn't run . If she run , I will find her ." I said again .

"You remember when I accident . I wake up and ask what years is it ?" I asked .

"Yea of course we remember ." They said .

"You know I dream what ?" I asked again .

"What ?" They ask back .

"I dream I give a chance to Y/N . I mean when we fighting until I take a divorce paper . I changed my mind and give her a chance . Then I dream I'm happy with her until I got a child . Minju . Kim Minju . A girl . One day , I remember I was carried Minju and we both calling Y/N . Y/N was busy cooking . We both have a same habits , face . Her favorite food also same with me ." I explained .

"Samgyeopsal ?" Jin ask and I nod .

"Then . Suga carried her . She asked if she can buy Ice cream . Suga and you guys mad . Because she already it 5 ice cream yesterday . When I asked who give , she said Uncle Jungkook ." I explained and chuckled . They laugh .

"Yah ! Uncle ? She will called me Oppa !" Jungkook grumbled make us laugh more .

"Then she do a baby face . She know my weakness . Suga , Tae , Jimin , Jhope and Jungkook go buy ice cream . So just left Jin , Kayla , Y/N and I . Jin said he want to talked with Kayla . They go upstairs so left me with Y/N . I keep hugging her at kitchen . She busy cooking until we hear Minju and the boys back . We pretend like nothing happened ." I explained again .

"We all in your dream huh ?" Suga said .

"Why you pretend nothing happened ?" Kayla asked .

"Because Minju will jealous when she saw me closer with Y/N . Then she pulled Y/N . She said she have some story . Y/N said okay . But then I pulled her back . I said she is mine . We fighting at there . Until I win pulling Y/N ." I said and chuckled . They laugh .

"Why your dream like a 3 years old Dream ?" Jimin laugh .

"Okay continued . Then she run to Jin . Jin and Jungkook make her calm . I keep hugging Y/N in front her make me jealous . When you guys ask Y/N choose who ? She said she choose me . That makes Minju crying more . Then Jungkook said it's okay . Minju have Uncle Jungkook . Then Minju said Uncle Jungkook more handsome than me . Than I thought my life completely ! I mean . Happy . Happy with my own family . But actually . That's just a dream . Because of that I said . Dream more better than real life ." I sigh .

"Yah . Don't said that . She give a chance right ?" Jhope said .

"But I didn't believe I go to court and divorce her ! I didn't believe that come from my mouth . I waited her for a years ! I didn't fall in love with anyone ! Although I'm married Kayla , she always flirting me ! I never love her ! Never ! But then when Y/N and I already in relationship back , I thought that was be happy . But I was wrong again . She leave me again ! But this is not because anyone . Not because her parents , Not because of Jimin ! This because of me ! I make her leave me !" My tears drop but I hide it . I really love her . So much .

"Aish . Stop saying negative !" Tae hug me . They saw I'm crying .

"Yah ! Why you crying ?!" Jungkook mad and wiped my tears make me chuckled .

"N-Nothing . I-I need to go upstairs yea ? She need cuddles I guess ." I smiled and leave .

End Namjoon POV